Daisy *PICS*

DuckLover179

Waddles & Puddles
9 Years
Nov 28, 2010
California
Thought I'd show you guys some pics of my doggie! I love her so much, she's like my best friend! Her name's Daisy, we adopted her from the Petsmart program, 2 years ago. She is a Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever/mix. Oh, and when we adopted her, she was a few months old.
smile.png

love-1.jpg

5292_1084737606372_1464356881_30192503_7992417_n.jpg

untitled16.jpg

untitled15.jpg

untitled14.jpg

untitled13.jpg

untitled12.jpg

untitled11.jpg

untitled10.jpg

untitled5.jpg

untitled3.jpg

untitled2.jpg

untitled7.jpg

untitled.jpg

untitled17.jpg

Last edited:
No problem! Yeah, she does that ALL the time (She hates when there's a draft blowing at her ear, and this is her way of "Stopping" it!
tongue.png
). But she's a sweetie!!! It's hilarious when her "old" friend comes to visit (The husky in the first set of pics), because Tyson gets SUPER jealous, and starts growling, and Daisy doesn't even notice! She just cares about playing with her toys!
tongue.png

Aren't they funny. My two choc labs have grown up together for the most part. Harley is a year older than Kahlua and they are inseparable. Harley once got thrown in doggy jail years ago and Kahlua was a frantic mess all night long till when went to get him. She literally spent all night pacing back and forth in front of the door and whining incessantly. She does the same thing if he has to go to vet or something!! And he does the same if she leaves.

Back
Top Bottom