Darcy eggs!!!! Hatch-a-long

I'm going to put them in lockdown as tomorrow is day 18! I candled domd of them and I've only had to removed two more. I think after this hatch I will be on the look out for when Amazon has the nature right 360 incubator on sale! I hope with a better and more trustable brand of incubator I can have better hatches!

Here are some photos from yesterday!
PXL_20230919_142243760.jpg
PXL_20230919_142404620.MP.jpg
PXL_20230919_142448908.jpg

I'm going to put them in lockdown as tomorrow is day 18! I candled domd of them and I've only had to removed two more. I think after this hatch I will be on the look out for when Amazon has the nature right 360 incubator on sale! I hope with a better and more trustable brand of incubator I can have better hatches!
following! Good luck!

These eggs don't look too good. Are you sure they are still alive?

I'm a little bit late to your thread but in regards to the quail egg in your first post that nobody said anything about...
Is it missing part of the shell?
If so,then no... Do not even put it in your incubator.
Hi, I removed that one the second I saw it, and a few other infertile eggs I've seen in the incubator. That egg was in fact missing part of it's shell. It fell of the rollers and it broke. It then dried out. I have been removing lots of eggs that have quit during incubation. These eggs are the ones which I see movement in. However one of the photos I did show was of an egg that quit. The only eggs I have now are the ones with nice air bubbles, good looking veins, darker and moving. I will need to take more better photos of them tomorrow before lockdown. I'm really tired of the incubator I have. It has never had a good hatch. I always triple check everything and I've tested it multiple times and I'm rather displeased with it. I definitely plan on replacing it after this hatch.

Hi, I removed that one the second I saw it, and a few other infertile eggs I've seen in the incubator. That egg was in fact missing part of it's fell. It fell of the rollers and it broke. It then dried out. I have been removing lots of eggs that have quit during incubation. These eggs are the ones which I see movement in. However one of the photos I did show was of an egg that quit. The only eggs I have now are the ones with nice air bubbles, good looking veins, darker and moving. I will need to take more better photos of them tomorrow before lockdown. I'm really tired of the incubator I have. It has never had a good hatch. I always triple check everything and I've tested it multiple times and I'm rather displeased with it. I definitely plan on replacing it after this hatch.
You need to get a Govee so you can see what is going on (with the temp and humidity) the whole time and make adjustments.

Ok! Thanks I will get one. I do have a question, do you have an opinion on the nature right 360 incubator?
I've not used that incubator but I am a firm believer you can make any incubator work if you have trusted instruments.

I keep multiple thermometers in my incubators at all times so I can see at ONE glance what the temp is in multiple spots.

Having a few Govees really helps you understand how the incubator works....by being able to see the changed in temp and humidity at all times in the app it comes with.

Back
Top Bottom