Dark Cornish?

Greenthumb83

Songster
Mar 11, 2016
Just looking for some opinions on my supposed Easter Egger. I bought her as a sexed EE pullet. She is 13 weeks old. A very knowledgeable member on here saw her pic and said she may be a dark cornish and not an EE. Wasn't expecting that! lol Opinions?

She doesn't look like a Cornish now. If she was she'd have lacing through all of her feathers and thick, yellow, stumpy legs. I'd love some bantam ones one day - they look like the missing link between dinosaurs and birds. Your girl looks like a much more delicate featured creature.

She doesn't look like a Cornish now. If she was she'd have lacing through all of her feathers and thick, yellow, stumpy legs. I'd love some bantam ones one day - they look like the missing link between dinosaurs and birds. Your girl looks like a much more delicate featured creature.

x2

She is 13 weeks old and has really looked the same for a long time. She has green legs like an EE, but a clean face. I am lost on this bird lol. I am not sure what she is. As a new chick, she had chipmunk stripes and looked just like my other EE from the same bin. Maybe I just got a weird cross.
hu.gif

I did look up the dark cornish, since I am not familiar with them. My girl is very narrow; doesn't have that wide full breast like a cornish. The banties do look like mini dinosaurs lol.

Back
Top Bottom