Dark Egg Breeds Thread

Again, big time
droolin.gif
droolin.gif
and
love.gif
love.gif

Are you at all considering selling some hatching eggs from that girl? Especially, if they're hatching eggs from an Olive Egger? Or a Black Copper male with the same darkness of egg?

My policy is always not to commonly be a "seller" of them, with the line not establish or proven it would be just more of the same of what is on ebay and not of respect to the girls.

Last edited:
what are you doing up so early DROM.... I too am gawking at those awesome eggies.

My chickens were on the porch and my main man (Charlie) hollered and woke me....I put his fluffy butt back in bed and then I threw wood in the stove and now I am wide awake... You could run to the gym... then the trip might be kinda pointless...LOL

My hens are on the porch. I left 6 of them out last night-I hardly ever do that. But they love sleeping under the porch. My roosters haven't started crowing yet. It is still very dark here. Not so cold though. It's much warmer this week then it was last or the girls wouldn't be out.

Last edited:
My gym isn't open till 6 and I am 1 mile... I might just run to the gym...
smile.png

Quote:
Mine opens at 5am and I really should go. I have been a slob lately about going to the gym. The good thing about a rural lifestyle though is that you do get some exercise just about every day; feeding, mucking, unloading hay and cleaning pens. My critters keep me so busy.
thumbsup.gif

do you use lights with yours??? Have you ever had wierd sports come up backcrossing your line?

Back
Top Bottom