Daughter broke up with boyfriend and I'm the one depressed!

It's almost like a death I think. The first thing you think about in the morning when you wake, and you would just go to pieces because you are so fragile just now. It's 3 months today since my daughter and husband split up and this is the first week I haven't felt devastated. Not a long time compared to some others, but we're all different and I'm expecting to be back in that acute pain at some point.

Good luck, it must be harder if your daughter is so upset x

I am going through the same thing... he was here trying to talk to her and he was so sad and crying and she was like .. um this is awkward.. she had nothing to say to him an he was so sad .. dont really know what is behind the break up but he must have messed up some how from hearing all the apologies.. but from what I saw in the time he was with her my daughter was always happy and he was very respectful to her and to me as well.. but it is her decision... just feel bad that she is so cold and has no compassion to him... she is young and this is one of her first boyfriends so as long as she is happy . I should be happy.... but just feel sad about the break up.. (sigh) It has been many years since my first loves but I guess it was same scenarios..

I am going through the same thing... he was here trying to talk to her and he was so sad and crying and she was like .. um this is awkward.. she had nothing to say to him an he was so sad .. dont really know what is behind the break up but he must have messed up some how from hearing all the apologies.. but from what I saw in the time he was with her my daughter was always happy and he was very respectful to her and to me as well.. but it is her decision... just feel bad that she is so cold and has no compassion to him... she is young and this is one of her first boyfriends so as long as she is happy . I should be happy.... but just feel sad about the break up.. (sigh) It has been many years since my first loves but I guess it was same scenarios..

Hang in there! You are a wonderful compassionate woman and like all of us your heart hurts when you see someone you care about in pain. over the next few days, you might learn the details and why she did what she did. It's normal to care about the welfare of this young man and hopefully it won't harden him and he will continue to treat the next woman with warmth and care. We need more good men out there!! as for you, talk it out here. no one quite understands what your feeling like the folks on this site. Read the older posts, they will help!

I still ask a friend to check his facebook for me and see if there are any updates! I check instagram he hasnt been active on social media for a while! I still miss him also i thonk i always will

Back
Top Bottom