day 10 chicken egg video

if i can get these to hatch this time this one is from a Plymouth rock hen and Rhode island red rooster there are 2 of these eggs and 3 eggs from white leghorn hens and same rhode island red rooster

Looks fine to me for day 10
1f60a.png

Wow. BSL's and RSL's from a first time hatcher, I'm impressed. You must've been very forward thinking on your choice of birds.

actually thats just the type of chickens we have lol. we got chicks from orchelns something got to them only 1 survived thats the Plymouth rock hen then the guy i boarded my horse with gave us 5 white leghorn hens then we wanted a rooster and found someone local with roosters for sale so we got one just happened to be a Rhode island red rooster. i didn't know the mixes would even create those

actually thats just the type of chickens we have lol. we got chicks from orchelns something got to them only 1 survived thats the Plymouth rock hen then the guy i boarded my horse with gave us 5 white leghorn hens then we wanted a rooster and found someone local with roosters for sale so we got one just happened to be a Rhode island red rooster. i didn't know the mixes would even create those

Well apparently the white leghorn won't produce RSL's anyways. I always think any white bird will work, but no, there are more rules for the RSL's than the BSL's. Anyways, you'll have BSL's for sure so you will know the black chicks with this spots on theirs heads are males. ;)

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/261208/sex-linked-information

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom