Day 19. Anxiety

I haven't had a wiggle, a peep, a pip or anything at all. I am working from home, next to an incubator & playing chirping sounds as my background 'music' and paying far too much attention to eggs. It's lunch time here so I am hoping something will happen soonish - otherwise I am camping downstairs tonight next to the incubator.

I haven't had a wiggle, a peep, a pip or anything at all. I am working from home, next to an incubator & playing chirping sounds as my background 'music' and paying far too much attention to eggs. It's lunch time here so I am hoping something will happen soonish - otherwise I am camping downstairs tonight next to the incubator.
“Background music” made me laugh...I totally hear ya! It’s 6:30 am here. I slept from 2 to 4. Got bummed out at 4 because nothing was happening and went back to bed and now just checked n there is a pip on one egg! Yours will happen too!

Jeez...i just checked the coop and one of my Silkie mothers was off the nest and running back n forth freaking out. And the eggs she has are pipping. Thank goodness she climbed back on her nest. She’s had chicks before so I was surprised to see her doing that. I hope the chicks r ok. I didn’t think they went off their nest once the chicks started hatching. Now I’m stressed all over again!:confused:

Jeez...i just checked the coop and one of my Silkie mothers was off the nest and running back n forth freaking out. And the eggs she has are pipping. Thank goodness she climbed back on her nest. She’s had chicks before so I was surprised to see her doing that. I hope the chicks r ok. I didn’t think they went off their nest once the chicks started hatching. Now I’m stressed all over again!:confused:
This made me lol. I miss my crazy chickens.

Back
Top Bottom