Day 19 NO PIPES.... What the heck? I am bored

The last 3 days are the slowest EVER!

I sat by my bator almost all the time for those last 3 days. 2 hatched while I was at my son's soccer game, another hatched while we were at a birthday party. I had to stay up until 11:30 that night to finally see the rest hatch!
he.gif

Quote:
Honestly, though everyone says the last three are the longest - I agree with you. My first week felt like the longest! Right now I'm on day 21, and I'm expecting some pips tonight or tomorrow, but who knows. . . I had quite a few temp and humidity troubles.

waiting 21 days is better than waiting 28 for duck or goose eggs....an extra week...its terrible...someone who is hatching on here with me and set the same day as me is about to go into lockdown and i dont go into lockdown until next week.... chicken people geez...
smack.gif
lol you guys are lucky!!

I am with all of you. Here we are on Day 22 and my daughter is crying and I am trying to tell her it is going to be ok. I also had the up and down with the temp and humity. This is our first time....WE are all ready to lose our minds.
sad.png

I'm right there with everyone! Day 20 and nothing. My children are dying! And I'm hoping I haven't managed to kill every egg. This is our first hatch.
smile.png
Trying hard not to sit and stare at the bator. Plus the glass on the top makes the eggs look wavy and strange so I have to keep inspecting from different angles to make sure everything is okay!

Good luck everyone!
fl.gif

Quote:
I swear the more I watch them the more my eyes get tired which makes them wavy... which makes me think they are moving and are about to hatch... a few times I could swear that they were moving but everyone else that looks thinks I am crazy.... I think I may be

Back
Top Bottom