Day old Chicks!!: 40+ breeds available: English Orpingtons, Auto Sexing Breeds, Partridge Brahmas,

Papa Brooder,

I'm wondering if you can help new identify the breed...and gender? (The one in the back... I know the front one is Turken...lol)

Last edited:
Do you have any juvenile birds? I would prefer not to have the hassle of babies? I would be interested in a buff Orpington roo, a buff Orpington hen and any of the following

ORPINGTONS: Blue pullets, Blue Silver Laced, Blue straight run, Blue Jubilee, Blue Mottled, Buff pullet, Jubilee, Lavender pullet, Lavender straight run, Lavender Cuckoo, Lavender Mottled
AUTO-SEXING BREEDS: Crested Cream Legbars, Golden Cuckoo Marans
MARANS: Blue Copper, Black Copper, Golden Cuckoo, lavender, Splash Copper
SUSSEX: Speckled
EASTER EGGERS: smooth
OLIVE EGGERS
WYANDOTTES: splash laced red wyandottes

Nothing to be sorry for. I just lost my Flock Chief. I hope this baby roo is half the Roo as Poppa.

Unfortunate though... He is already protective (which is good...) but, he's also run at my grandbaby when he got to close to Sassoon's pullets.

Funny back story... We hatched a lonely little NN... he was the only one that hatched. So, when he was ready to go outside my daughter tracked down someone that had ordered 25RIR PULLETS. SHE got one "Surprise" chick. So...she was having to move and was selling them all. So, I told her is take the "Surprise" chick (she was black and white, like our Pete).

Well, if I'd been that lady and the "Surprise" had ended up being a ROO... I would have been ******! LOL

Do you have any juvenile birds? I would prefer not to have the hassle of babies? I would be interested in a buff Orpington roo, a buff Orpington hen and any of the following

ORPINGTONS: Blue pullets, Blue Silver Laced, Blue straight run, Blue Jubilee, Blue Mottled, Buff pullet, Jubilee, Lavender pullet, Lavender straight run, Lavender Cuckoo, Lavender Mottled
AUTO-SEXING BREEDS: Crested Cream Legbars, Golden Cuckoo Marans
MARANS: Blue Copper, Black Copper, Golden Cuckoo, lavender, Splash Copper
SUSSEX: Speckled
EASTER EGGERS: smooth
OLIVE EGGERS
WYANDOTTES: splash laced red wyandottes

yes i have some, but shipping is quite expensive for juveniles. you can send me a PM and we can see what i have that may work

Back
Top Bottom