Deb's Flock - new ducklings March 2016 (pic heavy)

If someone figures out how to get them to listen, let me know. The waterer that was almost too big THREE DAYS AGO is now skidding on the edge of too small!
rant.gif

-Banti

Ha...will do, Banti.
smile.png

Are you gonna do a thread when you get babies? Wait, you have one, right? Can't recall if it's a chick or a ling.
hide.gif
It's both Hope hatched 6 out of 8 3 Runners/3Muscovy but getting pics is near to impossible right now with my arm, I tried just a while ago not good but. If you don't mind me shari ng on your thread??

There really are 6 but this is best I can do at the moment. Joy has 3 hatched and 2 more pips, Dolly is i n Ernies old bedroom which is too narrow for me to get into I know she has at least 2 under her that have hatched. Hope is the only one who had Scovy eggs. Middy my lil game batam hen is sitting on 8 eggs from WVduckchick and I listened and can hear pecking so some has internally pipped.
smile.png

Last edited:
Congrats Patti they are gorgeous. The mommas did great. Thanks so much for sharing they are aboreable.

wee.gif
I'm so excited for everyone's new little lings!! I hope Juice decides to sit! I've left her last 4 eggs in the nest, so
fl.gif

I haven't posted any duck pics in a while, so here are a few. Deb, you don't mind, do ya?
lol.png

I still can't believe they are a year old now!

(black dog butt is Dudley, sniffing in the pond, probably eating duck poop)

:weee I'm so excited for everyone's new little lings!! I hope Juice decides to sit! I've left her last 4 eggs in the nest, so :fl I haven't posted any duck pics in a while, so here are a few. Deb, you don't mind, do ya? :lol: I still can't believe they are a year old now! (black dog butt is Dudley, sniffing in the pond, probably eating duck poop)
:love Handsome lil duck burds!

Back
Top Bottom