Deb's Flock - new ducklings March 2016 (pic heavy)

LOVED, LOVED AND LOVED YOUR DUCK BURD PICS. PLEASE GIVE THEM THE TREATMENT FOR ME. PRECIOUS, WARM BEINGS OF DUCK.

Well, the best treatment of hugging them is still a bit elusive, but they are getting closer these days. I think they miss us being around all the time. So now when we visit them at camp, they actually come running to us, instead of running away! I'll have them nibbling my fingers again one of these days!

JR took these pics Monday, when they came waddling to him.

Here we go...they had peas for the first time today.

CRICKET!!!! MUST HUG AND KISS AND SQUEEZE AND CALL HER GEORGE. TOO CUTE.
love.gif

Last edited:
Here we go...they had peas for the first time today.

I love Walnut and Willow's perfectly little painted nails!

('ceptin I can't tell which one is which now... fix me Deb!! -- last pic, Walnut on the far left, Willow next to Cricket?)

ETA - I really do know my left from my right usually.

Last edited:
Well, the best treatment of hugging them is still a bit elusive, but they are getting closer these days. I think they miss us being around all the time. So now when we visit them at camp, they actually come running to us, instead of running away! I'll have them nibbling my fingers again one of these days!

JR took these pics Monday, when they came waddling to him.

AWWWW EEEEEE - so precious, Natalie that they come running up when you guys visit them at camp. Look at precious Opie-oose and Chibs. Please have JR get a pic of them nibbling from your hand when the time comes. Argh. They are so cute and I could absolutely squeeze them.

I really do love ducklings and the great awesome neat thing about the species of duck bewrd is that they always grow up into extremely cute adult burbs. It's never ending. I guess I just love ducks so much. I don't know…..

CRICKET!!!! MUST HUG AND KISS AND SQUEEZE AND CALL HER GEORGE. TOO CUTE.
love.gif
@Debs Flock - your babies are SO CUTE AND I TOTALLY AGREE WITH @BantyChooks THAT I WANT TO HUG AND KISS CRICKET AND WHILE WE'RE AT IT I WANNA GIVE WILLOW, WALNUT AND BAILEY THE TREATMENT, TOO.

As adults now Deb, do the new foursome let you handle them. Like, how can you just go out side and see 8 ducks and not wanna pick up and hold one and feel their warmth and softness and hear them breathe? I know you've handled Donald before and he's put his sweet face into your clothing.

I am of the firm opinion that burds as ducks are very precious.

@Debs Flock - your babies are SO CUTE AND I TOTALLY AGREE WITH @BantyChooks THAT I WANT TO HUG AND KISS CRICKET AND WHILE WE'RE AT IT I WANNA GIVE WILLOW, WALNUT AND BAILEY THE TREATMENT, TOO.

As adults now Deb, do the new foursome let you handle them. Like, how can you just go out side and see 8 ducks and not wanna pick up and hold one and feel their warmth and softness and hear them breathe? I know you've handled Donald before and he's put his sweet face into your clothing.

I am of the firm opinion that burds as ducks are very precious.

LOL...yes, they need you to give them...THE TREATMENT!!

Let's not get ahead of ourselves...they aren't fully feathered yet so they aren't adults.
big_smile.png
Willow is the only one that will allow me to pick her up, if she's in the mood to be held & then she'll settle down real quick & make herself comfy. I have to catch the others, which I do now & then, for some loves.

Back
Top Bottom