Deerfield Nh - Poultry Sale Aug.9th

Quote:
Yeah, I remember you saying it was a boy while you were holding it and looking at it.

i dont think we have met? but you should have talked me into it!! LOL

You have both met before....

have to learn faces, names and then these made up names, i would like to change mine. is that possible? could just start a new one i guess

Quote:
I wonder if thats possible to change the name...Alot of ppl dont put there name in the Profile section when you click on the name so alot of the time Im stuck guessing. Not like you need to put your full name there...Just a first name will do!!
barnie.gif

Quote:
Yeah, I remember you saying it was a boy while you were holding it and looking at it.

i dont think we have met? but you should have talked me into it!! LOL

I know! I would've if it wasn't a male! LOL

Well, I locked up the other small pen of d'uccles last night and waited, and waited till the weeee morning hours, but my killer never showed up. So now after my hospital ordeal and another night of hardly any sleep, I am going to try and go towork to keep my mind busy. The dr. said as long as I feel up to it there should not be a problem as my motor skills and mental judement seemed to be unaffected. (I know some would argue on the mental state status) hahahaha
So if anyone is looking for some really pretty d'uccles, (2 milli and one white) I would be happy to place them into a home for free, also, they are a roo, a hen and I believe the third to be a hen, but not 100% sure. They are all the same age and only on of the 3 crows and acts like a roo.)
idunno.gif

WENDY!!!!!!! I FOUND HIM < I was right it was Neva.
He will be at the Swansey Pony Show want me to pick him up for you?
Ed: because I am not awake and cant spell yet.

Last edited:
Quote:
OMG stop it!!
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
celebrate.gif

th.gif
um, hmm, well see this is the thing, if you get him in swanzey your going to have to take him home for a week, i am on vacation gone for a week, will be up near swanzey, unfortunately we cannot check into campground until 1 and so we have camper etc, and the drive up there etc, so not so sure i am making that swap. too much pressure rush etc
you know
then thought, oh we could park camper at fairgrounds, but then i have a rabbit camping for a week, hmmm
do you mind, picking him up and keeping him for the week? have cassie work her magic make him friendly and i can get him from you in merrimack?
he was $10 hope he still is. you should tell them to check craigslist, i have been posting in search of them.

Back
Top Bottom