Deerfield Nh - Poultry Sale Aug.9th

Quote:
As long as there isn't sorbitol in it like all the other sugar free stuff.... darn that stuff does a number on ones body and mind! LOL I am heading off to bed. Have a busy day tomorrow another early wake up :eek:(

You picking more berries????
ya.gif

Not tomorrow morning! The kids were a pain in my arse there today and I felt like I was picking alone most of the time. The decided that throwing ones that weren't rip yet was a lot of fun.
barnie.gif
Mom hadn't finished her first cup of coffee when we arrived so she was a little grumpier than normal.
he.gif
Plus with what we got today, we've picked a total of 51 pounds in the last 2 1/2 weeks there.

Quote:
As long as there isn't sorbitol in it like all the other sugar free stuff.... darn that stuff does a number on ones body and mind! LOL I am heading off to bed. Have a busy day tomorrow another early wake up :eek:(

Funny you mention that. I have no problem with sorbitol, but Shawn is brought down to him knees from it
bow.gif

I hear that and understand completely!
sickbyc.gif

Quote:
You picking more berries????
ya.gif

Not tomorrow morning! The kids were a pain in my arse there today and I felt like I was picking alone most of the time. The decided that throwing ones that weren't rip yet was a lot of fun.
barnie.gif
Mom hadn't finished her first cup of coffee when we arrived so she was a little grumpier than normal.
he.gif
Plus with what we got today, we've picked a total of 51 pounds in the last 2 1/2 weeks there.

and when do I pick up my Jam??
hu.gif

Last edited:
Instead of canning more jam tonight we made pickled beets, chili sauce with fresh tomatoes & peppers (just add meat and beans to it) and did more fresh dill green beans. Tomorrow is another adventure!

Quote:
barnie.gif
he.gif

and when do I pick up my Jam??
hu.gif

frow.gif
NO WAY !!! me first
th.gif
barnie.gif
ya.gif
celebrate.gif
tongue2.gif
ok seeing you helped me win a great first prize at tilton swap you first
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
frow.gif
Morning dear that all sounds great!
pop.gif
now I'm hungery think I'll go out to breakfast now if you were closer you could come to!!! call me later on my cell ok .

Quote:
frow.gif
Morning dear that all sounds great!
pop.gif
now I'm hungery think I'll go out to breakfast now if you were closer you could come to!!! call me later on my cell ok .

MMMM breakfast normally wouldn't care about it but I have been craving Belgian waffles with strawberries! No one around here sells them. I will give u a buzzzzz later
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom