Deerfield Nh - Poultry Sale Aug.9th

Quote:
The pneumonia is "gone" even though it never really goes away totally but my sugar has been high 300's lately. Cannot go on insulin until I have some sort of prescription insurance otherwise we don't eat. Can never win!
barnie.gif
idunno.gif
he.gif
bow.gif

Just sent you a pm

Quote:
The pneumonia is "gone" even though it never really goes away totally but my sugar has been high 300's lately. Cannot go on insulin until I have some sort of prescription insurance otherwise we don't eat. Can never win!
barnie.gif
idunno.gif
he.gif
bow.gif

Just sent you a pm

Your in box is full!

Quote:
Just emptied it LOL

Heather, get that sugar down cause Greg is going to have candy and chocolate for us now too!!!
thumbsup.gif

Keep Greg away from Shawn and myself. Two diabetics here, with one on insuline. Though we do splurge once and a while
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
Just emptied it LOL

Heather, get that sugar down cause Greg is going to have candy and chocolate for us now too!!!
thumbsup.gif

Yeah, well that is my weakness.... can't do it though. I need to be around for my 2 boys since their "sperm" donor is not in their lives.
cool.png

Last edited:
Quote:
thumbsup.gif

Yeah, well that is my weakness.... can't do it though. I need to be around for my 2 boys since their "sperm" donor is not in their lives.
cool.png

we will get sugar free candy too then!!!

Quote:
cool.png

As long as there isn't sorbitol in it like all the other sugar free stuff.... darn that stuff does a number on ones body and mind! LOL I am heading off to bed. Have a busy day tomorrow another early wake up :eek:(

Quote:

As long as there isn't sorbitol in it like all the other sugar free stuff.... darn that stuff does a number on ones body and mind! LOL I am heading off to bed. Have a busy day tomorrow another early wake up :eek:(

You picking more berries????
ya.gif

Quote:

Funny you mention that. I have no problem with sorbitol, but Shawn is brought down to him knees from it
bow.gif

Back
Top Bottom