Developing my own breeds of gamefowl and bantam

Pics

Az OEGB

Songster
May 24, 2022
I am trying to develop my own breed of gamefowl the characteristics I am looking for is that they will be good free range chickens, large and lays a fair amount of eggs and something that when a hawk is attacking a roosters hens he turns and around and beats the heck out of the hawk.,I have three breeds red jungle fowl, bb red OEGB, and spangled hatch,I also hope to obtain black round heads, aseel , and liege .,and for the bantams I want the same thing except size(rooster 3lbs hens about 2lbs) for color I want spangled and Red jungle fowl coloration any Ideas (the picture is of my spangled hatch pulletts and stag )

Attachments

• CB3C7C9E-C7E7-480B-A540-7CC1C815C379.jpeg
    CB3C7C9E-C7E7-480B-A540-7CC1C815C379.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 509
I am trying to develop my own breed of gamefowl the characteristics I am looking for is that they will be good free range chickens, large and lays a fair amount of eggs and something that when a hawk is attacking a roosters hens he turns and around and beats the heck out of the hawk.,I have three breeds red jungle fowl, bb red OEGB, and spangled hatch,I also hope to obtain black round heads, aseel , and liege .,and for the bantams I want the same thing except size(rooster 3lbs hens about 2lbs) for color I want spangled and Red jungle fowl coloration any Ideas (the picture is of my spangled hatch pulletts and stag )
I'll be following!
I love breeding projects like this!

Back
Top Bottom