Developing my own breeds of gamefowl and bantam

They won't be gamefowl if you use Malays.
They're classed as Gamefowl, & they've been used for the forbidden subject, we're not supposed to talk about on BYC.
They're also gonna be using OEGBs, which are were also bred away from the sport.

I've done my research.

Malays are what's called multi purpose, they were used for meat, sport, & racing. Racing was a new one I learned about.

If he wants Gamefowl then don't use Malays or OEG. Being classed as Gamefowl doesn't mean anything. And Malays will cause him to lose all the broody and survival traits he is breeding for. He will also lose the bankavoid type he is breeding for.

If he wants Gamefowl then don't use Malays or OEG. Being classed as Gamefowl doesn't mean anything. And Malays will cause him to lose all the broody and survival traits he is breeding for. He will also lose the bankavoid type he is breeding for.
He said something about breeding in Aseel, they're not bankivoid.
Malays are broody, mine went broody this year. They also have survival skills.

It was merely just a suggestion.

Trying to help, & be supportive, which I've never gotten for a similar idea. Only one person stepped up for me.(sorry for the bit of rant:(. Guess I'll just leave this thread, & let you take over) Don't wanna argue over facts, & opinions.

Back
Top Bottom