Did anyone else get that email survey this morning about an hour ago?

I took the survey. Got the "do not qualify" answer. As much feed as we go through if we don't qualify I am guessing I don't need their feed LOL
big_smile.png

I didnt qualify before they knew who I was or even said anything. lol if it was Purina Im sure all is fine...glitch! and we understand. great site and much help. things happen.....now send my truckload of feed to the IP address you snagged. lol j/k

Got an email from BYC saying if i filled out a survey i would get a coupon for a free bag of food. By the time I clicked the link they said they already had enough answers, and there were no more. Did anyone get the survey? what were they asking? and what kind of free food are you getting?

Have no idea what type of feed they will give us.. They asked how many hens, babies, laying or meat birds. Also asked if we had a rooster. Do you want the best feed? Are you willing to pay more, drive farther ? Name the feed company you buy from. Do you want feed that will make your hen lay more, live longer, what ingredients do you look for. It gave examples, chia seed, meal worms, peas, oats, corn husks, anti oxidants, what type of feed. ff, ground, pellets, have you heard of or would you use..xyz feed.. They named about 10-15 different feeds. Only one did we use..
When you go to the store do you ask the employees questions & are you happy going there, or online, or co-op, Walmart, or grocery store, local feed store.. It was a multi answer pick 3-5 from this selection of questions.. What is more important, organic, no GMO, or standard feed..
We gave our POSTAL ADRESS ONlY.. That's all I can remember for the most part..
Someone on our Arizona Fourm mentioned they used Purina, that disqualified them. At the end they did mention Purina.. We personally love http://www.phoenixorganicfeed.com/
We will buy feed from our local feed store if we don't purchase enough for the time period.. However, our chicken community is great, we all can give eachother a call for what ever is needed.. & voila someone has what is needed..
Hallelujah for our chicken friends.
Thank you to all the BACKYARDCHICKEN staff for making this site possible..

Got the same response...should have qualified based on the criteria posted above.

If they only have limited coupons to give out, they should've taken the survey down when they ran out.

I too was looking forward to giving some input on feed suggestions...

I was surprised it was Purina.. I'm sure they have a web site to give imput. ?:idunno

Yeah, I got about half way thru it, but when asked what my primary feed was, I answered Purina Flock Raiser. When I hit the continue button, it told me I didn't qualify. They figure they're already getting my money, so why send me free stuff?

SORRY, PURINA, I JUST SWITCHED!

Back
Top Bottom