Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz, kwhites634, BantyChooks, MotorcycleChick, C

byc cant hear.gif byc cant hear.gif byc cant hear.gif byc cant hear.gif byc cant hear.gif byc cant hear.gif byc cant hear.gif byc cant hear.gif byc cant hear.gif byc cant hear.gif

Did you know that we are in the mists of Chicken liquidation?
47 hens sold this morning. 7 Roosters gone. 18 dozen eggs sold.
ALSO 6 piglets re homed. I guy is SUPPOSED to be here to buy 20-30 Roosters in a couple hours. Not holding my breath on that one.
Did you know, 3 out of 5 callers from Craigslist Ads say that they are coming but don't even bother to call and say they can't make it. Today, everyone did what they said they would do. I AM AMAZED.. :hmm
You are on fire!!! So maybe it's a good thing you are in the "mists" of chicken liquidation. That'll help you from getting burnt. :clap

View attachment 1182795
Still one to go Ralphie. BTW... did you know that hubby said I couldn't get ducks in the Spring until all the surplus chickens & turkeys are gone!
37 Roos and 20 something pullets to go. Then you will start seeing my duck ponds pics... Are you excited for me?
I will still have over 60 egg makers in the big house(MY KEEPERS), maybe 70. I am taking all my chosen breeders out of the breeding houses and placing back with the 54 that are living there. Breeding season is officially ended. Except pre pay.
QUACK QUACK

View attachment 1182797
I'm very happy that I'll be seeing YOUR duck ponds.
I love the duckies.....at someone else's place.:love

Back
Top Bottom