Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz, kwhites634, BantyChooks, MotorcycleChick, C

Did you know 10 Roosters went bye bye early this morn?
The guy was fascinated by the piggy cooking and it was hard to get him to leave. We took out 7 birds from the freezer camp. Made space for 7 more if the phone stops ringing. Friends are starting to show up now.. Even though we said 4 O'Clock..
Saving a spot at the table for Whites.. have a fold out bed in case he eats too much and needs a nap..
Did you know my clothes smell like Hickory?

did you know I wish you a fun day ?
My Buck is down... Kinda juggling so much today.. My Vet hasn't returned my call. Making the most out of it.
He is not in pain. Just very weak and Anemic. 3 days ago we drenched him with Cydectin and gave him a Thymine booster w/our vet. He has lost so much weight and can't stand. Eating well now. Always thirsty. Just gave him(& last 3 days) nutri drench for goats/sheep and bounce back electrolytes. He is eating slowly but not aggressively like he should. The not being able to stand problem is what bothers me the most. He needs to exercise. His poo is perfect.. berries.. And has just enough energy to drag himself away from the pile he makes.
I'll have fun.. trust me.. just a little bitter sweet. Thank you!:hugs

My Buck is down... Kinda juggling so much today.. My Vet hasn't returned my call. Making the most out of it.
He is not in pain. Just very weak and Anemic. 3 days ago we drenched him with Cydectin and gave him a Thymine booster w/our vet. He has lost so much weight and can't stand. Eating well now. Always thirsty. Just gave him(& last 3 days) nutri drench for goats/sheep and bounce back electrolytes. He is eating slowly but not aggressively like he should. The not being able to stand problem is what bothers me the most. He needs to exercise. His poo is perfect.. berries.. And has just enough energy to drag himself away from the pile he makes.
Feed him all the fresh leaves you can get, chopped veggies and even whole wheat bread ripped up. Good luck, i hope he will pull through! It is scary when they go down. Hugs.

Is he still with us? I lost a big strong buck to Pneumonia in July one time. By the time i figured out he was sick it was too late. He died the next day. Hope your guy makes it!

Is he still with us? I lost a big strong buck to Pneumonia in July one time. By the time i figured out he was sick it was too late. He died the next day. Hope your guy makes it!
He is hanging in there... Getting ready to head to my Grandson's 4th Annual Birthday Party... I check in later with more details on Bam Jr.... thanks.. Sorry to hear about yours..

Back
Top Bottom