Disappearing nine patch block swap

This one will be a green border and it will be scalloped, not sure what type of green yet, Our Hancocks is closing so they have super specials and our quilt shop is moving location and I bought bolts 10 dollar bolts had anywhere from 5-8 yards on them and the 20 dollar bolts had 10-14 yards, and Moda fabric, the good fabric, what a steal.

This one will be a green border and it will be scalloped, not sure what type of green yet, Our Hancocks is closing so they have super specials and our quilt shop is moving location and I bought bolts 10 dollar bolts had anywhere from 5-8 yards on them and the 20 dollar bolts had 10-14 yards, and Moda fabric, the good fabric, what a steal.
I'm so jealous!!!
big_smile.png
Would love to run on too a deal like that!!! I really like scalloped borders. I've never tried it myself, but I love the way they make a quilt look. Also, the triangle borders. Just adds so much interest. I think a med to light lime green that matches that color in the quilt. It would make them pop. Like the triangle that is almost in the middle of the pic.

Last edited:
I'm so jealous!!!
big_smile.png
Would love to run on too a deal like that!!! I really like scalloped borders. I've never tried it myself, but I love the way they make a quilt look. Also, the triangle borders. Just adds so much interest. I think a med to light lime green that matches that color in the quilt. It would make them pop. Like the triangle that is almost in the middle of the pic.
Yes I think a light lime green too, would look very pretty, and I have not tried a scalloped border but am going to try it.

I think lime green would look great too. You must tell us how the scalloped borer turns out I want' to finish a quilt that way too,
caf.gif
but I too scared to try it out by my self.
hide.gif

Back
Top Bottom