Disappearing nine patch block swap

I have the template and printed this instruction booklet, check it out, seems easy enough as long as my size matches up to theirs, lol

https://www.quiltinaday.com/RulerInstructions/ScallopVineWEB1.pdf

the last one is with Jenny Doan of MSQC
Thanks for the links. I will probably look at buying the Quilt in a Day ruler. Their technique is usually easy. I was just at Quilt in a Day last Saturday for a quilt run. It was super busy and I ended up putting my stuff back because I did not want to wait longer. I did not look at the scalloped ruler as I did not know about it at that time.

Thanks for the links. I will probably look at buying the Quilt in a Day ruler. Their technique is usually easy. I was just at Quilt in a Day last Saturday for a quilt run. It was super busy and I ended up putting my stuff back because I did not want to wait longer. I did not look at the scalloped ruler as I did not know about it at that time.
I will look at hancocks to see if they have one, since everything is reduced due to the store closing.

I plan on going there tomorrow, and they haven't been that busy, weird, might be the reason they are closing, I thought I kept them in business. I think their stuff is almost at 50% off, waiting on the fabric colors I'm wanting to get there. not too many people want lime green lol so I think I'm safe.

Yes please if you have a chance, hopefully it won't be like one of those NY city bridal sales lol!
Hi, I just wanted to let you know they didn't have the rulers

I decided on the lime green (as suggested) and added the purple border that has a variation of purples in it. I think it turned out okay. I may applique a few flowers on it, dispersed randomly.

Back
Top Bottom