Dixie Chicks

Hey beer can what you said about the grave stone my grandma told me this story about someone in our family who got brain damage from a bad fever and went loopy so they ended up in the state hospital for being crazy and after he died years later my grandma went to see the grave but she couldn't find it and then she saw this house and she looked at the porch and the man that lived there had made the porch out of head stones. She told the news paper and I think they wrote something about it.

...and they called your relative crazy. The man living in Tombstone was the really loony tune.

Deb, sorry to hear about Grandmas heart issue, hope the pacemaker will keep her ticker ticking for a long time still.

Jem, the bench looks great!

JWB, congrats on the new job. I started a new one two weeks ago too, hence I've been a bit busy. But now I'm working at a place I love again, doing fun things.

Speaking of which, all of you have to go see the Angry Birds movie next Friday! I command you. We need to make my employer make money again :p

Most of our plants have moved out in the greenhouse, and all kinds of puttering has been happening around the yard.

And there are more bunnies again.

Our Finish friend shows up and I get a weird dried meat ad Lol! Hi Vehve! I may just go see Angry Birds with the kids, my kids have watched all the toons short clips on Roku. Their games are the best, played them all. Just downloaded Angry birds slingshot 'Stella', something to do while I'm at work Lol!

No idea what the meat is, but it's not anything Finnish. Looks like something dried/cured. And after a quick googling, it appears to be sort of a jerky kinda thing, but from South Africa.

Beer, take the whole extended family with you! And you should check out the Toons.tv mobile app if you like the AB toons.

@Mahen100 Which part do you need translated? =)

Back
Top Bottom