Dixie Chicks

X2 baby is such a cutie! Duck is too:D. Went outside to check traps. Took in a deep breath as I stepped out. :sickugh! SKUNK! Then I had to wonder how the world was I going to deal with that if its in the hav a heart trap.:idunno. It ate the bait (an egg) but trap didn't close. First time I was ever happy I didn't catch a critter. Anyone ever had skunk problems? Headed to work. You all have a good one. :D

I got a kitten about a week ago he's about 1 1/2 months he died to day he just lost all his strength
1f62d.png
he was the best cat ever super friendly. But in other news one of my new pullets laid her first egg today at 16 weeks and 1 day!!! I found it in the dust bath

I got a kitten about a week ago he's about 1 1/2 months he died to day he just lost all his strength
1f62d.png
he was the best cat ever super friendly. But in other news one of my new pullets laid her first egg today at 16 weeks and 1 day!!! I found it in the dust bath

Oh no! I'm so sorry! :(. If you live close by, I could take you to the park where we found our cat "Blue Star". Tons of strays around here.

My new job is awesome. Been there almost 2 months. I've learned so much. Not sure what the best part about the job is.....we all take a paid 15-20 min lunch onsite, so I'm at work 8 hours. Not 9 as in all my other jobs. I have no "set time". Whatever time I get there, I work 8 hours & go home. I am no longer stressed out about being late. I got 56 hours of sick time to use in a year the 1st day I started + 2 personal days. I've already accrued over a day of vacation. All the wonderful employee perks, plus our mission and job is helping homeless people. I always go home knowing that what I did at work, made a positive impact on someone's life. It's a great feeling. Feels like I FINALLY found the perfect workplace. On that note, I'd better get going. Happy Friday!

Oh no! I'm so sorry! :(. If you live close by, I could take you to the park where we found our cat "Blue Star". Tons of strays around here.

My new job is awesome. Been there almost 2 months. I've learned so much. Not sure what the best part about the job is.....we all take a paid 15-20 min lunch onsite, so I'm at work 8 hours. Not 9 as in all my other jobs. I have no "set time". Whatever time I get there, I work 8 hours & go home. I am no longer stressed out about being late. I got 56 hours of sick time to use in a year the 1st day I started + 2 personal days. I've already accrued over a day of vacation. All the wonderful employee perks, plus our mission and job is helping homeless people. I always go home knowing that what I did at work, made a positive impact on someone's life. It's a great feeling. Feels like I FINALLY found the perfect workplace. On that note, I'd better get going. Happy Friday!

:thumbsup awesome! Sure makes it easier to get up and go to work, huh!

Set trail cam last night & after watching it yesterday, I CANT SLEEP!!! Darn raccoons! Seen 2-3 of them repeatedly circling the coop.:barnie

Set trail cam last night & after watching it yesterday, I CANT SLEEP!!! Darn raccoons! Seen 2-3 of them repeatedly circling the coop.
barnie.gif

Set some live traps up , then decide if they live or relocate , caught three a few years ( plus four skunks ) ago which were having chicken to regularly at my cost ............that stopped it completely

Back
Top Bottom