Do cattle roost?

So we have cows who r getting close to calving and we havent made any brooders yet!! What should I do!!

So we have cows who r getting close to calving and we havent made any brooders yet!! What should I do!!

I would find a nice palm tree for them and chain them to it so they don't wander. If you chain them to a palm you can find the nest easily. If you let them free range now, they could be in any palm tree on your farm or even your neighbors.

Free range cows?!?!?! Who ever heard of such a thing!

That's just crazy talk.

Free range cows?!?!?! Who ever heard of such a thing!

That's just crazy talk.
think in the 1800's most of America heard of such a thing........

we should all hold hands, and break out into a cowboy song........

Home, home on the range.........

where the deer and the antelope play......

Lol I free ranged our milk cow... It actually works if they have a calf... They only go about 100 feet away from the pasture...

Sorry all. I've been busy planting trees for my cattle, and have been building my cattle coops.
I've also been trying to procure new customers for my harvested ribeyes and my moo cow eggs.

I spent a few days in the mental ward after someone turned me in for being nuts about this idea. Do you know how hard it is to work, and still be able to post while on xanax and thorizine?
I'll try to be better.
How much you get for your moo eggs in the ward? The one I was in visiting for three weeks you couldn't hardly sell them. Also, are your moo eggs fertile? I'm thinking about building a bator out of a 18 wheeler trailer and I need some fertile eggs.

I've been off looking for a monkey this last week, tried Monkey-A-Round and Simians-R-S, but they charge WAY too much for my budget. And I didn't see any special deals while I was looking. I also checked Craigslist but the ones on there looked slightly scary, probably are too old to learn how to pull out a cork anyway. So I got my monkey trap and headed into the woods but I think they must be hibernating now cause I didn't see any. How long do monkeys hibernate for?

and little known fact........be careful of the ways you discipline your monkey......

some disciplines can cause you to go blind.......
Will keep that in mind for sure
hmm.png

Back
Top Bottom