Do Nosy Neighbours Count As Pests?

Lol my old neighbors... Had this horrible spotlight aimed RIGHT into my bedroom window...they literally made a patio 5' from my bedroom...in the trees...crammed in the back side of their house all shady like...they would toss things over the fence at mybdigs; they had 6 flea ridden ones that barked incessantly and if MY dig barked even ONCE(usually to get in) they would come knock on my door to tell mey dog barked.

I'm legally deaf. So i had this new alarm clock...it was LOUD bit I didn't know HOW loud until one morning heading off to work, and the old lady( there were 3 generations of people plus the teenage girls' biker boyfriend, talking 9 people lol) comes running out to tell me that MY ALARM CLOCK WOKE HER UP.

I think they're jealous of your chickens! :p

Now that I am thinking about it though.... The only incident I had was when one of the neighbors on the street had misgivings about my garden in part of my front yard. (that was where the sun was) It was legal to garden where ever I wanted and they never reported anything, but their concern was actually:
"Won't growing food attract homeless people to our street"?
th.gif

I had a great neighbor when I was little and then when I was 10 his dad moved in and evicted him and since then my poor father has had to tolerate their insanity. It runs the gamut for crazy behavior. Everything from revving their engines of snowmobiles and lawnmowers well past midnight to threatening my dad claiming we were stealing their cable and siphoning electricity...ugh.
One day I was visiting my dad and I had my baby girl with me. The lady comes over waving a diaper in my dads face calling him all sorts of names and claiming he threw the diaper in her bushes. The houses are right near a highway where people throw all sorts of stuff onto our lawns. Diaper was the wrong size and brand to be my daughters but the lady didnt care. They get off on confrontation. They have a junkyard behind their house. They piled up every dead vehicle and piece of trash they could back there. We thought it was ridiculous but fine since it was their yard. Then they call the township on my dad for having not cut his grass and for having two vehicles (that were driven regularly) parked on the opposite side of the property from them. There was a pole barn in between them and the vehicles so they were entirely out of sight and as I said they were driven regularly. Some people just suck.

Some people really do live off of confrontation, I can't understand it, but not much of a way to fix it... I hope things get better for your dad!
1f625.png

Yes and I took it in a manly and heroic fashion, I want all to know...

Actually the tiny little nurse giving it too me was worried I was going to pass out... But don't tell anyone else.

Meanwhile I now have a tender little lump at the injection site that my wife is sure will kill me if I don't go back to the doctor and have it looked at too.
Their the ones whom gave me the lump in the bloody first place.

Sigh.

Its threads like these that make me very happy that I only have 1 neighbor that I share a property line with. And he's got his own chickens as well, in addition to other animals. Great guy too.

By Jove .. I do believe I have the answer! [Or a vivid imagination
wink.png
]

Are you sure that was a ‘cigarette’ she was smoking?

The torches at night are to check their ‘plants’ and the ‘officials’ were them being sprung; they reckon you dobbed them in so you got flipped!

Mystery solved …. lol … explains their strange behaviour also, they are high
gig.gif

By Jove .. I do believe I have the answer!  [Or a vivid imagination ;) ]

Are you sure that was a ‘cigarette’ she was smoking?

The torches at night are to check their ‘plants’ and the ‘officials’ were them being sprung; they reckon you dobbed them in so you got flipped!

Mystery solved …. lol … explains their strange behaviour also, they are high :gig

I think you got it!!!!! Tgat makes perfect sense ROFL! :D

Maybe they're so moody because they're almost out lol... Wow and here I was thinking that earlier, just didn't have the guts to assume it ha-ha ;)

No! Surely it was not just research prior to getting their own chickens; no fun!

Yeah, does not explain the flip!

Lols at banjo music :lau

Also doesn't explain the multiple nighttime walks, or the official guys in neon getup, or the comment to me about our chickens setting off their dog.

Then they get their own?

Or staring at my bleeding foot, or the bird...

Back
Top Bottom