Do Nosy Neighbours Count As Pests?

Most interesting thread I've seen. Can't wait to read more. Thx for the updates and and lessons in what to do about nosey neighbors. Maybe she's mad that you got chickens so she got chickens just to get even with you. I'd feel my chickens are safer though considering they have some now. Was thinking for awhile, can you have a rooster? If so, I'd get one just to annoy them more. At this point, I'd leave it out. Good Luck

We have a rooster, two in fact but at least one of them will need to be rehomed or otherwise.

'And I thought we had bad neighbours!
1f603.png

We have a rooster, two in fact but at least one of them will need to be rehomed or otherwise.

Very Kool!! Let me know how I goes. I have 2 roos and 3 hens. Can't stand the thought of giving or eating either of them. They're fine for now as are the hens. I'm making plans on which one will go and who to give it to. Still watching, waiting, and enjoying both though.

Lol. I am really enjoying reading about your experiences. Nice to know I'm not alone. I guess we're all the crazy chicken people!

Maybe they were worried the chickens would eat their illegal plants. Lol

You all joke, but I saw them exactly twice in the weekend they were there, once when they arrived and about a day later when the older boy half came out their backdoor but was told he wasn't allowed to play in the yard without them. This kid looked like 13 to me...

Meanwhile my wife and I are debating do I need a tetanus shot? The wire I stepped on wasn't rusty but she insists that doesn't matter one bit.
Did you hear banjo music ????????????????????????????????????????????????//
gig.gif

No! Surely it was not just research prior to getting their own chickens; no fun!

Yeah, does not explain the flip!

Lols at banjo music :lau

Also doesn't explain the multiple nighttime walks, or the official guys in neon getup, or the comment to me about our chickens setting off their dog.

Then they get their own?

Or staring at my bleeding foot, or the bird...

Back
Top Bottom