Do Nosy Neighbours Count As Pests?

And we where back to the torches again...

I got up last night for a drink, the light in our kitchen remains on all night to provide a small amount of light to our parrots in the lounge, however walking back to bed our whole laundry was light up by what seemed like a bloody spotlight shining in the window...

If they have some sort of mounted outdoor lighting they've never used it before and no extra lighting was set up in their yard this morning...

Weird for two seconds I thought in was the fourth kind of encounter or something... And frankly I'm not into probing.
What are these people doing? Burying bodies in the back yard in the middle of the night?

Two children turned up on their property today as well.

Don't get me wrong they were quite old and looked happy to be there, I would assume grandchildren, but I've lived next door to these people for two years now and have never seen these kids before, so just in case I'll be keeping an eye out for missing children posters.

Kidding, of course, although I'm thinking now maybe they're having a basket ball hoop or something put in for them.

Two children turned up on their property today as well.

Don't get me wrong they were quite old and looked happy to be there, I would assume grandchildren, but I've lived next door to these people for two years now and have never seen these kids before, so just in case I'll be keeping an eye out for missing children posters.

Kidding, of course, although I'm thinking now maybe they're having a basket ball hoop or something put in for them.
Well let's hope it is something like that, but it still doesn't explain away why they are out in the middle of the night in their backyard with torches.

Back
Top Bottom