Do Nosy Neighbours Count As Pests?

They've disappeared and all new people are living in the house.

? Ok you've GOT to be joking lol.... That or I'm becoming paranoid that YOU are an alien and you just had to cover your tracks... Should we be looking at missing persons posters?... Ones including little black hens and a bird flipping smoker?

.... You're making that up! :p

Did the new people keep the chickens?

Maybe the first alien family observed you, felt you were normal and copied your actions. Ok they had a dog but lots of humans do. But then they had to watch carefully because you had something unknown to them. They gathered from watching you that chickens were also "normal." So they had it down how to act now and moved on. Or thought that you had blown their cover and had to flee.

Maybe the new people are also aliens. Watch to see if they have a dog and get chickens!

This has been really entertaining. The adventures begin again. Lol

Haven't seen the hens, dog or original couple in about 6 days.

The new couple are younger with a son.

And hey if I could make this stuff up I'd be writing for Hollywood.

Hopefully your new neighbors are more friendly.
Must be a rental there?

Ahhhhh lol never occurred to me, a rental ;)

Ah, a whole new family to get to know over the fence! Wonder if the old ones got kicked out because of the chickens? :p

But, I've sat through worse movies lol, really, just a movie about snooping on the snoopy neighbors; lol obviously I'd watch it :D

Last edited:
Ah, a twist in the plot .. I like it!
wink.png

Leaning away from the alien theory now and more towards undercover surveillance teams!

Torches at night = checking perimeter is secure, counter surveillance has not been installed and that their cover is not blown.

Official guys in neon get up = Handlers being updated and gathering the intel.

The dog, chickens and children = an attempt to ‘blend in’.

Staring at the bleeding foot = Indecision on whether to assist and maybe blow their cover.

Flipping the bird = Outcome of above indecision; decided to not make contact and in an effort to retain cover, act hostile.

Not answering the door = did not want you to see all their strategically placed listening devices, cameras etc.

New people = The first team have finished their stint and new operatives are now in place.

lau.gif

Ah, a twist in the plot .. I like it!
wink.png

Leaning away from the alien theory now and more towards undercover surveillance teams!

Torches at night = checking perimeter is secure, counter surveillance has not been installed and that their cover is not blown.

Official guys in neon get up = Handlers being updated and gathering the intel.

The dog, chickens and children = an attempt to ‘blend in’.

Staring at the bleeding foot = Indecision on whether to assist and maybe blow their cover.

Flipping the bird = Outcome of above indecision; decided to not make contact and in an effort to retain cover, act hostile.

Not answering the door = did not want you to see all their strategically placed listening devices, cameras etc.

New people = The first team have finished their stint and new operatives are now in place.

lau.gif

Lol! Love this.

Back
Top Bottom