Do Nosy Neighbours Count As Pests?

They've disappeared and all new people are living in the house.
WHAT, you've got to be kidding. How are they just gone and new people in there place. I think they were in the witness protection program or something. Maybe even FBI or CIA hold up and looking into a possible poutry theft ring :lau

They're back. They are all there together now.

The old couple, the young couple, the dog, the kid... Haven't seen the chickens though.

yeah,, this is kinda beyond weird,,, kinda reminds me of that one Twilight Zone episode where the creepy neighbor people would just stand and stare,,, can't remember how that ended tho
pop.gif

"Flipping the Bird"....I do that every time that little bugger of a EE roo gets it into his pointy head that he needs to try to put that "Giant Intruder" (that would be me) in its place..."Try" is the key word...he has taken many "Unplanned Flights"...once airborne he attempts to regaining flight control...and usually does a nice, neat little "Flip"...kinda cool really....Hey did ya know that some close associates of Winston Churchill, tried to get him not to give his famous "V" for victory sign....due to its rude connotations...have you noticed that he always seemed to "Flip" it with the back of his hand facing forward....the origin of the hand signal, was during the Battle of Argincourt....King Henry's archers flipped their right hand up at the French and jeered....showing that they still had the two fingers they used to pull their bows...the French tended to chop those fingers off EngLish Archers
Google "plucking the yew" An interesting story but probably BS.

They're back. They are all there together now.

The old couple, the young couple, the dog, the kid... Haven't seen the chickens though.
That is just too weird Zeil. You're probably questioning your sanity right about now & wondering if they ever had chickens. One day old couple & dog, then old couple, dog & kid, then old people, dog & chickens, then young couple, kid and last but not least, old couple, dog, young couple, kid but no chickens. Someone is seriously trying to mess with your mind :lau

They probably just went on Holiday, and had their children (and grandchildren) watch their home while gone ... yep, pretty boring ...

The dog ate the chickens, or ... the children ate the chickens, to see if they really taste like chicken!

The old people got in their space ship and flew back to give a report of their findings. They took the chickens to show what pass as pets for earth people and now on their native planet they are raising chickens. In the meantime they replaced the old people with a newer batch who are closer to the average population. They believe they will blend better.
They are all together now waiting for further instructions from the home planets task coordinator and liaison. It seems they have been failing at socializing with humans so they will soon be making an effort to do better. Lol

Back
Top Bottom