Do Nosy Neighbours Count As Pests?

They probably just went on Holiday, and had their children (and grandchildren) watch their home while gone ... yep, pretty boring ...

The dog ate the chickens, or ... the children ate the chickens, to see if they really taste like chicken!

The old people got in their space ship and flew back to give a report of their findings. They took the chickens to show what pass as pets for earth people and now on their native planet they are raising chickens. In the meantime they replaced the old people with a newer batch who are closer to the average population. They believe they will blend better.
They are all together now waiting for further instructions from the home planets task coordinator and liaison. It seems they have been failing at socializing with humans so they will soon be making an effort to do better. Lol
yuckyuck.gif
's

When I'm sleep deprived I'm occasionally hilarious. Seriously tho, these people are so odd!
I'm the kind that will bring you a plate of brownies. My husband pretty much lives at work. Was promised time off for Christmas...then suddenly he is told he must work on Christmas. Full 24 he shift...which turned into a 3p hour shift when no one came to replace him.
I baked these "lovely" men some brownies and cookies.
Kill em with kindness was always my grammys motto. :)
Not sure how I'm going to do this here tho...our new place we have a neighbor who upon meeting us makes a lude comment about my 4 yr old sons private parts.
I told that man in very simple words so he would understand that I had no problem maiming a pedophile. Its been 2 months since that day and he has not said a word to us. This has gotta take the cake for an awful neighbor. His kids keep wanting to have play dates with mine. Can't even explain that to a child...

Same! I cannot believe someone, especially an adult, would make that sort of comment! What exactly did he say? He may have been trying to be funny, but he is walking a very fine line here... I also have very odd neighbors. We moved recently to a much nicer house, but our neighbors were much worse than our old ones, who were very sweet. So the neighbors on the left are the worst. We went over to their house to say hi, and this is what we got: a woman answers the door, looking angry. She says, "no my daughter doesn't give autographs!" I kind of stared at her and she shut the door in my face! I knocked again and she opened it, now with a massive lab at her side. I explained we were the new neighbors and she looked at me suspiciously and invited me in. I walked inside and noticed a little white dog under the table. I asked the neighbor if the dog was friendly and she said yes, so I bent down to pat it and the little jerk snapped at my hand and growled. I was kind of surprised, but also worried about kids possibly being hurt by this dog. The neighbor stood and stared at me, then blurted out that her daughter was a movie star. "Uh, what?" She gave me the name of some kid show the girl was in. I didn't recognize the name, but I nodded and acted like it was a big deal. Then the woman stands up, slams the table with her fist and yells at me to leave! I was shocked and frankly terrified, so I jumped up and ran out. Later she called and apologized, saying she was OCD and she has frequent outbursts? Uh what? We haven't really talked since, but their two stupid dogs bark all day at the fence. Their lab is dumb, he literally chases his tail for hours, I kid not, and the other one, Snowball, is plain vicious. If they ever hurt my sweet puppy you can bet they are going to court faster than you can blink. Sorry for the long post and rant, just though this was strange, funny, and a little scary.

Last edited:
Oh wow thats horrible! Im glad we dont have weird neighbors! We live in a very secluded area in the middle of like 150 acers most of the neighbers are only up on weekends or summer so we have a lot of peace and quiet! Idk what i would do living in the city it must be interesting have people live so close! Ourr closes neighbor liuves like bout 250 feet away from us (Thank the Lord) lol

Last edited:
You are lucky! Ours have a bunch of teens, all spoiled, they could never take care of a goldfish, let alone chickens! They are up until 3 am partying on week nights, and when the adults have parties for the kids they hire a DJ, buy/rent loudspeakers, and invite about 70 people to the party. The microphones amplify anything the DJ says, so the whole neighborhood is notified that "ITS CAKE TIME!" Lol no sleep... And this is in a neighborhood where CHICKENS Aren't allowed because they are classified as livestock and are too noisy and messy. Well between both neighbors loud dogs, crazy teens, and midnight parties, I long for the crow of a rooster in the morning...

Last edited:
My crazy neighbor is my mother-in-law. She's always fussing about something. One day the chickens have offended her, then it's the dogs or the stray cats. Other times she's mad because I gave my father-in-law radishes from my garden or he gave us hamburgers. She has made up nasty scenarios between the her and I. She admitted to making them up to see how everyone would react and is still mad at me for what I did in her imaginary scenarios. She even got mad at me one day because it was raining. Somehow the skunk family in the neighbor's soy field is also my fault. She makes me long for Zeil's creepy, alien neighbors.

Yeah, you married into that mess so you're stuck with her just like my husband is stuck with my mother. I'm so sorry because I understand the situation. :-(

I have kept letting my mom back into my life, taking care of her...it's never going to change.

Not really. She's moving to North Carolina next year so we'll only have to see her once a year. She'll be pretty much out of our lives at that point. All of us are very excited for the going away party.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom