Do Nosy Neighbours Count As Pests?

Wow, this is one of the most entertaining threads I've come across, definitely subscribing. I'm glad there is a good 200 yards and a nice wall of trees between us and our neighbors. They don't ask about the young children screaming when they don't get their way, at all ours of the day and night, chickens squawking as they are caught at 11:30 at night, or the occasional sound of an explosion. We don't ask about the gun fire and yelling at 2 Am, Loud music and screaming at 4 Am, or sounds of wind shields being smashed at 10 pm.

Wow, this is one of the most entertaining threads I've come across, definitely subscribing. I'm glad there is a good 200 yards and a nice wall of trees between us and our neighbors. They don't ask about the young children screaming when they don't get their way, at all ours of the day and night, chickens squawking as they are caught at 11:30 at night, or the occasional sound of an explosion. We don't ask about the gun fire and yelling at 2 Am, Loud music and screaming at 4 Am, or sounds of wind shields being smashed at 10 pm.
LOL... sounds like redneck heaven.

My next door neighbor is the landlord and let's his dogswen all the time when we're in the backyard with our chickens. And we've had some stop laying bc he suddenly decided he needs to start fixing stuff (dude has NEVER fixed a **** thing before) and is constantly going in and out of the yard. We also think he's stolen a few eggs too. But he have no proof.

Back
Top Bottom