Do Nosy Neighbours Count As Pests?

My next door neighbor is the landlord and let's his dogswen all the time when we're in the backyard with our chickens. And we've had some stop laying bc he suddenly decided he needs to start fixing stuff (dude has NEVER fixed a **** thing before) and is constantly going in and out of the yard. We also think he's stolen a few eggs too. But he have no proof.
dogs out*

Gamecams.

My next door neighbor is the landlord and let's his dogswen all the time when we're in the backyard with our chickens. And we've had some stop laying bc he suddenly decided he needs to start fixing stuff (dude has NEVER fixed a **** thing before) and is constantly going in and out of the yard. We also think he's stolen a few eggs too. But he have no proof.

Gamecams not surveillance cameras. Gamecams are motion activated and then snap a pic or two then wait for more motion. And gamecams can be had very reasonably.

I'll get right on that. Do you realize I need a camera set up to record continuously for 24hours? I would need a surveillance system like they have at stores. And those are SO CHEAP.

Back
Top Bottom