Do Nosy Neighbours Count As Pests?

That sure is an ugly cat.
yuckyuck.gif
lol .. hairless!
wink.png

Sorry starting a handmade craft business so I've been kind of busy.

Spoken to the council, the noise complaint was about our chickens, we did have a rooster but rehomed him to a farm as he was too loud for us and the noise complaint was about the chickens in general, not the crowing.

The woman at the council though seemed really unconcerned, she noted down that our rooster had gone, and where our cage was and said she'd call us if anything needed to happen.

On the subject of our weirdo back neighbours, they've now started walking our back fence at odd hours.

Sorry starting a handmade craft business so I've been kind of busy.

Spoken to the council, the noise complaint was about our chickens, we did have a rooster but rehomed him to a farm as he was too loud for us and the noise complaint was about the chickens in general, not the crowing.

The woman at the council though seemed really unconcerned, she noted down that our rooster had gone, and where our cage was and said she'd call us if anything needed to happen.

On the subject of our weirdo back neighbours, they've now started walking our back fence at odd hours.
Your kidding me Zeil, is it the same older couple? Do they still have the dog ?

Well after getting to know the neighbors better, they are actually nice people. The woman obviously suffers from some sort of problem, but she was very sorry she made a bad impression. We let our dogs socialize and talked to the husband, who is very nice as well. Hopefully no more complaints about our animals, especially with some new quail coming in soon. Weird thing though, yesterday I was fishing on the golf course, and heard a strange noise from the neighbor's yard, almost like a car or fox yowling. Thinking it was their smaller dog, I shrugged it off and kept fishing. After landing a couple of bass, I decided to go home, when I heard a commotion of snarls and screams from the neighbor's yard. I ran over to make sure everything was okay, there was nobody there. I was mystified, but then I spotted something in the bushes, it was about the size of a large fox or small coyote, had the body of a cat, with big eyes and raggedy fur. I about had a heart attack, but it ran off into the thick of the bushes before I could even move. I must be losing my marbles, but it sure looked like a bobcat at first glance, it had tufted ears and a muscled body.

The council wouldn't say whom had filed the complaint... Privacy or some such...

And yes, same old couple with yappy dog. Younger couple hasn't been back since they left.

The council wouldn't say whom had filed the complaint... Privacy or some such...

And yes, same old couple with yappy dog. Younger couple hasn't been back since they left.
That's weird, what do you think the new obsession with the fence is all about? Do they still have their chickens?

Back
Top Bottom