Do you Coupon?

Heads Up . . .. .
I went to Walmart yesterday to experiment with the Buy 1 Get 1 ad matchups ...

I took in CVS ad and had them match the diogornio Pizza offers.
I took in the Winn Dixie ad and had them match the Flour, Sugar, chocolate chips...
If you are planning on doing any Holiday cooking, TODAY is the last day to get Winn Dixie's ad matched at Walmart...
I ended up paying $1 a bag for the 12 ounce package of Hershey Chocolate Chips...

Everything went GREAT until I tried to get them to matchup the B1 G1 offer on Hormel 1 lb Bacon packages from Winn Dixie.
The cashier told me that they are not honoring any B1 G1 offers on MEAT...

I tried to find Walmart's ad matchup policy on line and found NOTHING current. I hate finding out the rules at "Check Out"...
On top of that, the adjacent cashier was saying something about there being a limit on the matchups... Like 1 deal per person.
However, my cashier didn't say anything, so I am still as ignorant as I was before I went into the store.

Free at the CVS coupon machine.

Then I drove next door to the Race Trac gas station where they are giving away FREE hot chocolate all week until Saturday and got some got chocolate.

Free Hot Chocolate - REALLY?
OMG, that is too good to be true!

I got some more info on Walmart's B1G1 at their prices, not the store's ad they are matching... THIS MIGHT BE A FLORIDA only thing... Check at your Walmart and let me know.

Also, my couponing web site says that Starbucks is offering B1 G1 on certain "Holiday" flavors.
It is a HAPPY HOUR special from 2 to 5 ONLY...
It is from TODAY, Nov 13 - Nov 17...

Here is the company's web site for more details...
http://www.starbucks.com/

Kuntrygirl THANKS for that hot tip on the FREE coffee / hot chocolate at Race Track.
I stopped by on my way out tonight .... Burr it is sooooo Cold tonight and the FREE hot drink hit the spot.
OMG.. It was so easy to do.. No check out required, just pick you size and flavor.. AWESOME!

[COLOR=800080]Kuntrygirl  THANKS for that hot tip on the FREE coffee / hot chocolate at Race Track.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=800080]I stopped by on my way out tonight .... Burr it is sooooo Cold tonight and the FREE hot drink hit the spot.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=800080]OMG.. It was so easy to do.. No check out required, just pick you size and flavor.. AWESOME![/COLOR]

You are very welcome. Always happy to share a freebie.

CVS has great sales this week. I love Granola cereal and Special K Granola cereal is on sale for $1.99. Regular price is $4.99 in my area. I bought 1 box of the Granola Touch of Honey because I had not eaten it before and I wasn't sure what it would taste like. It was delicious. I had it for Supper last night. I'm going back to buy everything that is on the shelf.

No new deals lately?

I lucked up on a coupon for Stage store this week I was at the post office and someone left a coupon on the counter. It was $10.00 off a purchase. So, I decided to take it and go to the store to look for something that was no more than $12.00. Well, I had been wanting a pair of sterling silver earrings for about a year now but didn't want to pay full price for the earrings, so that's what I looked for. To my surprise, the earrings were on sale for 60% off the original price. Well, with the 60% off and the $10.00 off, I paid $2.18 for my sterling silver earrings. I was sooooooooooooooooooooo happy. :weee My patience paid off. :D

Nice Earrings..

The deal that has me excited this week is toilet paper..
Some things I don't really care which brand I buy, BUT I draw a line with toilet paper.
I am a huge Cottonelle fan...

This is a hard deal to do simply because my are Publix seem to have problems keeping their flyers in stock.
They have a December Flyer out that has a store coupon for $2 off 2 packs of cottonelle.
Plus, there are manufacturer printable coupons for .75 off each pack of cottonelle or .50 coupons from the newspapers.
Then Publix has a 12 pack of double rolls on sale for $6.99.
This a mere $1 less than Walmart's price... BUT throw in the store coupon, the manufacturer coupons, AND $5 off $30 purchase coupon from Winn Dixie and the price is GREAT..

Buy 6 packs of the 12 double roll packs and your net cost after coupons is about $3.60 a 12 pack...

YEP... That is a great stock up price

The sale goes off tomorrow. A friend and I are going back to the store tomorrow so that she can stock up at that price too!

Last edited:
I thought about everyone on this thread last night when I went to CVS. I thought that I would revive this thread.

My score last night at CVS.

All Mighty Pacs Super Concentrated Laundry Detergent Free & Clear 16.. $3.99 Regular Price $7.99 Saved $4.30
All Mighty Pacs Super Concentrated Laundry Detergent Free & Clear 16.. $3.99 Regular Price $7.99 Saved $4.30
Dawn Dishwashing Laiquid $0.99 Saved $0.58
Vitamins - Buy 1 Get 1 Free $11.79
Vitamins - Buy 1 Get 1 Free (Free Bottle) $11.79 MINUS $11.79 = 0.00 Saved $11.79
In-Store Coupoon for Vitamins -$2.00 Saved $2.00
CVS coupon Emailed and sent to CVS ExtraCare Card -$5.00 Saved $5.00

Total Price - $15.30 Saved $27.97

In addition, I received $2.00 Extra Bucks

I will be going back to day to use the $2.00 Extra Bucks to get 2 more All Mighty Laundry Detergent Pacs. I have a manufactures coupon for an additional $2.00 2 detergents. So, I should walk away only paying $3.20 for 2 All Might Detergents ($1.60 each). I also checked my email and I had a 20% off coupon that I had sent to my Extra Care card, so that will be an additional 20% off.

**********************************************************************************************
Any other great coupon finds?

Does anyone wear Almay cosmetics? If so, I have coupons for $5.00 off 2 products that I can mail you. PM me and let me know.

No other couponing going on? :(

Back
Top Bottom