Do you Coupon?

www.coupons.com has the $2.00 off the 2 pack Reach toothbrush coupon again. The 2 pack is only $1.97 at Walmart. I was able to score a total of 20 toothbrushes last time. And I was able to print out the (2) $2.00 coupons and (2) $1.00 of coupon, so I will get 4 more 2 packs. You can never have too many toothbrushes. :D

[COLOR=800080]THank you Kuntrygirl for this heads up.  I have the coupon,  but didn't know that Walmart had such great pricing on them![/COLOR]

You are very welcome. I was so excited to see the coupons, I had to share with everyone. :)

Picked this up this weekend.

I went to the local Dollar General store. I always go the clearance rack when I go to these stores to see what's on clearance. Well, I saw a jar of apricot preserves with the usual orange price tag on it but there was a black line through it and all I could see was the dollar sign and the number 1. So, that peeked my interest because now I was curious to see how much it actually costs because that black mark indicated to me that the price was going to be less and $1.00. So, I took 1 jar to the cash register and I asked the cashier if he could scan it for me. So, he scans it on one of his electronic devices. I then see his facial reaction and it was weird. So, he scanned it again. I got another weird look. So, then he scans it on the cash register. And this is what I heard next, "Ma'am, this is scanning for $0.01". I was like, "HUH"? So, he repeated the price of $0.01 again. So, I politely went back to the shelf and got the rest of them (the other 7 making a total of 8) and bought them. So, I purchased 8 jars of apricot preserves (not expired either) for $0.08.

So, then I get to thinking. Well if they are on sale for $0.01 at this store, I wonder if the other stores have them for that same price. Well, to make a long story short, the other stores did have them for that same price. So, I ended my Dollar General shopping spree by purchasing 18 jars of apricot preserves for a whopping $0.18. I was so proud of my little self. Now, I have to find out who eats apricot preserves, so that I can give them away. :oops:

I had already given 1 to my neighbor when I took this pic.

Hope that you can see the receipts.

Then I traveled to CVS and printed out my weekly coupons at the coupon machine. I scored some expensive deodorant ($6.00 a bottle) for only $1.00 each. The deodorant was on sale for $1.99 and the coupon was for $1.00 off any deodorant. I could only get 2 of them but will go back today and scan my card again to get 2 more.

Picked this up this weekend.

I went to the local Dollar General store. I always go the clearance rack when I go to these stores to see what's on clearance. Well, I saw a jar of apricot preserves with the usual orange price tag on it but there was a black line through it and all I could see was the dollar sign and the number 1. So, that peeked my interest because now I was curious to see how much it actually costs because that black mark indicated to me that the price was going to be less and $1.00. So, I took 1 jar to the cash register and I asked the cashier if he could scan it for me. So, he scans it on one of his electronic devices. I then see his facial reaction and it was weird. So, he scanned it again. I got another weird look. So, then he scans it on the cash register. And this is what I heard next, "Ma'am, this is scanning for $0.01". I was like, "HUH"? So, he repeated the price of $0.01 again. So, I politely went back to the shelf and got the rest of them (the other 7 making a total of 8) and bought them. So, I purchased 8 jars of apricot preserves (not expired either) for $0.08.

So, then I get to thinking. Well if they are on sale for $0.01 at this store, I wonder if the other stores have them for that same price. Well, to make a long story short, the other stores did have them for that same price. So, I ended my Dollar General shopping spree by purchasing 18 jars of apricot preserves for a whopping $0.18. I was so proud of my little self. Now, I have to find out who eats apricot preserves, so that I can give them away.
hide.gif

I had already given 1 to my neighbor when I took this pic.

Hope that you can see the receipts.

Then I traveled to CVS and printed out my weekly coupons at the coupon machine. I scored some expensive deodorant ($6.00 a bottle) for only $1.00 each. The deodorant was on sale for $1.99 and the coupon was for $1.00 off any deodorant. I could only get 2 of them but will go back today and scan my card again to get 2 more.

OMG - YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME! .01 EACH ? ? ? OMG! I bought some of the same preserves at my dollar general store when I caught it on clearance.
I paid $1.25 a jar!

What deodorant did you get, what brand?

I picked up the Nivea lip butter at CVS. I bought 5 at $2 each and then received a $3 extra buck. Net cost for 5 lip butter was $7. My daughter loves this stuff and I refuse to buy it unless I can get it cheap.

I saw them stocking the shelves with some large boxes of Fruit Loops that are on sale for $1.50 a box. I know there are $1 off 3 boxes coupons out there. That would make them $1.17 a box... Great Price for anyone who likes Fruit Loops....

math ace, I bbought the Mitchum gel for women. I wear Almay gel because it doesn't have any smell or scent because of my allergies, so i was nervous about buying this brand. However, I took the top off and could not smell any perfumes or scents, so I decided to give it a try. Well I put some on the next day and wouldn't you know that the smell was just fine. So I was happy about my purchase. I will go back tomorrow and see if the machine will print out that same coupon.

It has been QUIET on this thread for a while....

Walmart has been running ads in my area that they are honoring Buy one Get One Free advertised prices from their competitors.

PERSONALLY, I hate shopping at Walmart. I hate the lack of help finding things. I hate the long lines at check out. I hate attitudes that many cashiers have about coupons. I, in general, DO NOT enjoy shopping at Walmart and avoid doing so like the Black Plague!

I do not plan on taking advantage of Walmart's B1 G1 matching policy too often for many reasons. HOWEVER, I will use it with Walgreen's ads.
Walgreen's rarely has enough product on hand to satisfy the demand for their sales. They will issue rain checks, but act like it is killing them to do so!
About a month ago, I waited 20 minutes for the clerk to verify that they were out of the advertised "sugar". What a joke....over sugar... with a limit of TWO...

So...Last week Walgreens had Digornio Pizza's B1 G1.... I had Walmart match that sale at their "Everyday" low prices. I ended up paying $2.50 a pizza, a meat lover's pizza on top of that! The tip today is that Walmart is a GREAT place to get those B1 G1 prices that are offered at other places that either have jacked up prices or are have a limited stock...

Back
Top Bottom