Do You Dream In Color?

Beekissed

Free Ranging
16 Years
Feb 14, 2008
This world is not my home.
How often do you dream? Do you dream in color or black and white? Lots of bad dreams or only sometimes?

Just curious.....was reading an article on people who only dream in black and white and was wondering if this is common.

I dream in color. I dream every night. I don't often have bad dreams but I do have some very bizarro ones!
tongue.png

Always in color. Only remember them occasionally now.
I'm a lucid dreamer so sometimes I can control them and I'm aware it is just a dream.
I love nightmares- it's like a free horror movie only feels more real.

Imp-sometimes I dream about work, that's another type of nightmare.

Flying dreams are great!
big_smile.png
When I was 3 years old I had the same dream over and over about flying down the staircase in our home. I once had a dream two nights in a row about my bed slowly ascending into the heavens and going faster the farther out I went....it was wonderful!

When I have bad dreams it is usually me committing some violent act against someone~horribly gruesome things done in rage. I don't know that I've ever had a dream about being scared or being attacked by anyone else.

I dream in technicolor and almost always remember them. They are very, very realistic, to the point that sometimes it is hard remembering what actually happened and what I dreamt (dreamed?). Like Imp I can sometimes control what is happening in the dream. Every now and then I can return to a dream if I wake up in the middle of one. It is almost like movies running in my head.

I had a great one about my grandmother a couple of weeks ago. I could see and smell and feel what her house was like and I sat with her at her kitchen table just chatting about life. She was the epitome of unconditional love to me. I lost her almost a decade ago and still miss her terribly. The dream was this amazing gift- a chance to be with her again. I woke up wrapped in love. It was beautiful.

edited to add that I still remember dreams I had as a child (at least 35 years ago). Weird, huh?

Last edited:
CityGirlintheCountry, I love those kind of dreams!!! The ones where you wake up but you carry the warm and fuzzy feeling of it all day as if it were real....your grandma sounds lovely!
love.gif

Not weird...I remember dreams from back then also. I think your mind is better able to store info when it is fresh and young. If I had those same dreams now it is likely that I would not remember them.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom