Do you have a cat?

Just had to share this:

Aww that's just like my Chewy. He loves giving me hugs :)

His favourite spot is of course wrapped around my neck but he settles for a hug if he's having trouble attaching himself to me!

Aww, I wish mine would do that lol. Only 2 of mine are lap Kitties, when they want to be Lol.

Lap kitty is good; neck kitty can be a bit much at times!
If I'm stood still I'm fair game - and he can do it from floor level which always puts the bejesus up me as I don't know when it's coming!
I'm very lucky he doesn't stick his claws in as he'll do it whether I have a top on or not - one of these days he'll slip, scrabble for purchase and cut me to ribbons!

If I'm stood still I'm fair game - and he can do it from floor level which always puts the bejesus up me as I don't know when it's coming!
I'm very lucky he doesn't stick his claws in as he'll do it whether I have a top on or not - one of these days he'll slip, scrabble for purchase and cut me to ribbons!

Just sent shivers down my spine thinking about that lol. Which reminds me I have to clip their claws today lol.

That's funny that your cats do that, none of mine have every done that though I agree, if one did I would be all cut up.

Just sent shivers down my spine thinking about that lol. Which reminds me I have to clip their claws today lol.

I should probably do the same!

That's funny that your cats do that, none of mine have every done that though I agree, if one did I would be all cut up.

Luckily my Chewy is very good with his claws (and teeth!); we play with him with hands (Jackson would go spare!) but he's only ever broken the skin by accident.
Like when he fell off the stairs banister and I 'caught' him - I got a lovely red corkscrew effect line from neck to thigh!

Had to share - my daughter just sent me this picture -- DD is packing her gear for a FTX this weekend (she's ROTC), and it looks like Addie (aka Chunky Monkey) wants to tag along.....

Gotta say, I miss both these girls, but sure glad they have each other to keep company so far from home.

Back
Top Bottom