Do you play music for your chickens?

My chickens chilled HARD when Skyrim ambience was playing in their coop! I was trying to study and I sat near the coop to listen to their purrs and chirps to help focus and decided to play Skyrim ambience music too and they all froze, gathered, and sat near me and started making quiet happy sounds! I bought them a little radio today!
Ok, definitely gonna try Skyrim music now!!

My chickens chilled HARD when Skyrim ambience was playing in their coop! I was trying to study and I sat near the coop to listen to their purrs and chirps to help focus and decided to play Skyrim ambience music too and they all froze, gathered, and sat near me and started making quiet happy sounds! I bought them a little radio today!
I love skyrim, and the music seems perfect for chooks. :)

Hey, I chill hard to Skyrim soundtrack myself! It's my favorite music to paint or woodwork to for some reason, which means it was on a lot when I built the coop. My girls seem to like anything I put on when I'm out there, but may indeed like the more chill stuff like movie soundtracks and chill progressive house music.

The first flock of chickens I had did like music/song. I started singing to them when they were day old chicks. They had one song that would gather them toward me, and another song that would call them to roost. I kid you not. My neighbors and family cracked up and were in disbelief. They all passed eventually to old age. We just got four new chicks in April of this year. I sing to them, also, and play music - typically classical. They do seem to enjoy the music, but do not respond the same as the first flock. -funny how they are all so different.
As a retired opera singer, I have to ask: what was the song that called them to you and what was the song that called them to roost? What a lovely tradition.

As a retired opera singer, I have to ask: what was the song that called them to you and what was the song that called them to roost? What a lovely tradition.
YOOOO I was supposed to go pro and be an opera singer!! But Covid shut everything down and I decided to go Army instead haha

Hey, I chill hard to Skyrim soundtrack myself! It's my favorite music to paint or woodwork to for some reason, which means it was on a lot when I built the coop. My girls seem to like anything I put on when I'm out there, but may indeed like the more chill stuff like movie soundtracks and chill progressive house music.
Maybe!

Back
Top Bottom