Do you think this would work?/ more of my late night questions!

An example:
Father
20200614_144933.jpg
Mother
20210920_150523.jpg
Daughter
20210819_154559.jpg
Their Daughter's, Daughter, & her Daughter's Father.
20210819_154611.jpg
20220922_134947.jpg

Basically, you can turn any "Ugly" into a Pretty if done properly. No chicken is ugly in my eyes though.
I agree, my favourite chicken is a four toed, small and old ISA brown who can't fly, in my eyes, she's gorgeous. The only distinction I make is between good vs bad looking birds, but ONLY when I'm comparing them to a standard

Don't hesitate to post photos of chinese-type birds!!!:wee
Those are Chinese Silkies. Chinese type are just Fluffy, Black Skinned, 5, or uneven toes, Any crest size, feathered feet, any comb type, Solid tail feathers, & Largefowl.

I'm just gonna tweak them abit to only have Walnut Combs, Decent Crests, Feathered Feet, 5 toes, Solid Tail Feathers, & making them Giants.

Those are Chinese Silkies. Chinese type are just Fluffy, Black Skinned, 5, or uneven toes, Any crest size, feathered feet, any comb type, Solid tail feathers, & Largefowl.

I'm just gonna tweak them abit to only have Walnut Combs, Decent Crests, Feathered Feet, 5 toes, Solid Tail Feathers, & making them Giants.
Oh wow, it really shows how little I know about chicken standards, but I hope through this project, (and tons of research) to familiarise myself more, because right now the only standard I know is the aseel one

Oh wow, it really shows how little I know about chicken standards, but I hope through this project, (and tons of research) to familiarise myself more, because right now the only standard is the aseel one
Chinese Silkies are pretty much just the description of Pet Quality/Hatchery Quality Silkies. No real standard to follow there.

Learning is why we're all here.

Back
Top Bottom