Does a fox make a screaming sound?

This fox pulled my broody little Silkie girl off her nest weeks ago which about killed me so we have to make sure the dogs are out in the backyard on patrol in the evenings when before the girls get in the coop. My DH said he's going to try to "take care of it" this weekend. But being the softy that I am I just have a hard time with that. So I told him to do it when I'm not here and DO NOT tell me about it.

Great! that's all I need is a snake yelling at me when I step outside
barnie.gif

I heard a pack of coyote pups "screaming" - sounded like a woman crying for help. creepy

Hmmm maybe I should record me clapping my hands really loud and yelling "GIT!!" "GO ON!!" and a few other (not bad) things. And play it all night.
gig.gif

The neighbors would be thrilled I'm sure.

I had a game, Carnivors, growing up that played the most god aweful sounds known to man and they were supposed to be 'dinosaurs'. I know no matter how many times the dogs heard it, they ran off screaming. I wonder if I couldn't find that sound somewhere and play it next to the coop. Get the girls used to it and ward off any preditors that may have managed to get past the patrol dogs. lol

you can use the sound of a mountain lion sream any animal will hightail it out of there reall fast. or if you can stand the smell you can purchase large preditor urine and sprinkle it around your perimiter, wolf urine seams to work best , or bear but it is VERRY unplesent

Back
Top Bottom