Does anyone use Worminator?

seminolewind

Flock Mistress
Premium Feather Member
15 Years
Sep 6, 2007
Corydon, Indiana
I see Worminator for sale as a wormer for chickens. It's actually Pyrantel Paomate, but the dosage is great because it's only 2 drops for a full size chicken. Twin Cities Poultry Supply sells it.

I saw that Paomate in Panacur paste for horses. That would be nice to have it for chickens in the right dosage.

Just looked at the product. Sounds great but it doesn't say what's in it. Do you know?

Last edited:
Quote:
You have to look up "Combantrin" . They use the same thing on people and children with worms. Sounds good to me , I want to know who else is using it

I just placed an order of Fowl Pox vaccine from Twin Cities Poultry. Spoke with the owner Victor Hakes about the process as I have never vaccinated my birds myself. He was very helpfull. Anyway I just went back and looked at his website . Saw the "Worminator" wormer you speak of. Any new info about it? Nice there is little withdrawl.

I've used it. It has been a go between for Wormazole or Enzum to avoid resistant worms. If you're going to use a wormer, I think it's best to use one that gets them all, no with holding feed, easy on the bird's system, etc. No complaints about Worminator.

Back
Top Bottom