Does Zeo Horse Stall Freshener work as well as Sweet PDZ?

For some reason I am having the hardest time finding PDZ, which amazes me since everyone around here has horses and chickens (Wyoming). Sounds like PDZ is the way to go...though I may not have a choice. I have a granulated version of the Zeo- don't know if they make powdered too?

Have you tried contacting the company? Perhaps they can help you find a store that carries it in your area.

For some reason I am having the hardest time finding PDZ, which amazes me since everyone around here has horses and chickens (Wyoming). Sounds like PDZ is the way to go...though I may not have a choice. I have a granulated version of the Zeo- don't know if they make powdered too?
If you have a True Value hardware store nearby and they don't have Sweet PDZ in stock, it can be delivered to the store with no shipping charges.

What is Zeo?....tried googling and didn't see it.....do you have a pic of the product or the manufacture's name?

I assume it's the mineral Zeolite, which is all PDZ is, so I don't see why it wouldn't work unless there's other ingredients.

Back
Top Bottom