Dog Mutts/Mixes Thread!

@EggSighted4Life (sorry tagging is not working now.)

I am not positive she was abused, but she was found tied to a tree by animal control, obviously left to die, not food or water, a broken tail (it is still crooked) and horribly emaciated. She was soooo scared at first of me and men, she peed in submission if you came within 2 feet of her, and then one day, my dad walked into the dog pen wearing work boots, a tool belt and hammer, and she flipped out and attacked him, I did not take your post the wrong way, I understand how you can doubt me, but I am pretty sure she was badly abused by a carpenter or something, she is also scared of my dad when he wears his glasses.
I don't doubt you at all! That's a pretty strong response to think anything else.
sad.png
I have even seen people drop the dogs off at the dog park and take the collar off before leaving them.
somad.gif

I am glad you got her. And she now feels safe with you! Poor little girl. What a blessing it is to have them in our lives. Both your pups are little beauties!
love.gif

I don't doubt you at all! That's a pretty strong response to think anything else. :(  I have even seen people drop the dogs off at the dog park and take the collar off before leaving them. :mad:

I am glad you got her. And she now feels safe with you! Poor little girl. What a blessing it is to have them in our lives. Both your pups are little beauties! :love  

Yeah, it makes me soooo mad to see how people treat animals, if animals treated us half the way we treat them, animals would be extinct by now.

I have a husky/shepherd/ maybe greyhound? mutt. He is the sweetest dog ever, almost never snaps, is named Arminius. We adopted him when i was a little kid, and he was soo tiny! Now he is about 75 pounds. He is getting up there in age(almost 10), but trying not to think about that
1f625.png
. He tends to wander, so recently, we have had to keep him inside more often. He is friends with all my bunnies. I will try to have pictures soon
1f61c.png

I have a husky/shepherd/ maybe greyhound? mutt. He is the sweetest dog ever, almost never snaps, is named Arminius. We adopted him when i was a little kid, and he was soo tiny! Now he is about 75 pounds. He is getting up there in age(almost 10), but trying not to think about that
1f625.png
. He tends to wander, so recently, we have had to keep him inside more often. He is friends with all my bunnies. I will try to have pictures soon
1f61c.png
Sound like a great dog! Same about age with my Golden Retriever she's almost 10 and is getting a white fave...
1f622.png

1f625.png
1f61c.png

He sounds like a nice dog. :) It's funny that he's friends with the bunnies!

It is a little weird. My rabbit is a more dominant personality, so she is not scared of the dog. She gets along better with the dog than other bunnies
1f61c.png
. The other bunnies are warming up to the doggy.

Back
Top Bottom