Dominiques

Have you thought about joining the Dominique Club of America? They have a great breeder's list available, quarterly newsletter, special show awards...$10 well spent!! Visit the clubs website for more information on the club and how to become a member: www.dominiqueclub.org

I'm wanting to start a flock of these guys , fell in love with them just reading stuff on the net, wanting a good supply of eggs at least a dozen a week and supply my family of 6 with meat
Was thinking. 6 hens and 1 roo. I found some on Craigslist in my area but they look puny and washed out, where is a good place to find them that won't break the bank I'm in eastern nc

I'm wanting to start a flock of these guys , fell in love with them just reading stuff on the net, wanting a good supply of eggs at least a dozen a week and supply my family of 6 with meat
Was thinking. 6 hens and 1 roo. I found some on Craigslist in my area but they look puny and washed out, where is a good place to find them that won't break the bank I'm in eastern nc

See the post above yours. The best way to find local quality breeders is to join the DCA and get the breeders list.

Last edited:

First hatch of the 2014 season. !0 chicks. 35% hatch rate.

Last edited:
Yes! the Dominique club of america is you'r best place for information on this breed. Monthly articles, past articles, breeder list, and area Representatives interested in promoting the breed are all there, with phone numbers, E-Mail addresses Etc. I got my start with hatching eggs sent from club officers, whose objective was just to promote and save the breed. A great bunch Cal Walsh Dominique L/F and Bantam breeder,Bantam Phoenix too! Thanks!

Yes! the Dominique club of america is you'r best place for information on this breed. Monthly articles, past articles, breeder list, and area Representatives interested in promoting the breed are all there, with phone numbers, E-Mail addresses Etc. I got my start with hatching eggs sent from club officers, whose objective was just to promote and save the breed. A great bunch  Cal Walsh Dominique L/F and Bantam breeder,Bantam Phoenix too!  Thanks!

What is their website? I, too, am interested in starting a flock of Dominique chickens and breeding them to preserve the breed. TIA!

Anybody know of a Dominique Rooster for sale in Florida? We need one for our Dominique girls! Thanks for any assistance. :)

My 5 hens started laying last month and I still don't have a rooster.I haven't been able to find one and don't know any breeders in WV(the directory doesn't list any!)My place is too small to keep a lot of chickens but I keep a few of these!

Attachments

• WP_20210809_18_20_41_Pro.jpg
    WP_20210809_18_20_41_Pro.jpg
    629.8 KB · Views: 0

Back
Top Bottom