Don't be shy! Enter now in this farm animal video comp!

Weeg

Enabler
Jul 1, 2020
Small town in Western Washington
My Coop
My Coop
This si a video contest! You have to post videos, and if you can't do the youtube thing, you can start a convo with me, and show me the video there. I have had problem in the pas through, were the video just turned black with a / through the play button, so if you do it through convo, I can't guarantee that it will play. Crossing my fingers! Now, the video can be funny, cute, or really anything that makes you smile/laugh! I have a poultry category, and an other animals category!
Other animals can be-
Horses
Dogs
Cats
Goats
Cows
Sheep
Pigs
Any animal you own that isn't poultry!
And all poultry are allowed in the poultry cat!
I am excited to host this comp, and see your videos! Along with your video, please include, name, age, breed, gender, what category and any additional info you want to add! Also, you can enter up to 4 videos, but you can't win twice! That means that you can't win 1st and 2nd place, or place twice. I will pick the best out of your 4 entries, and judge with that. Thanks for entering! Avery

Last edited:
This si a video contest! You have to post videos, and if you can't do the youtube thing, you can start a convo with me, and show me the video there. I have had problem in the pas through, were the video just turned black with a / through the play button, so if you do it through convo, I can't guarantee that it will play. Crossing my fingers! Now, the video can be funny, cute, or really anything that makes you smile/laugh! I have a poultry category, and an other animals category!
Other animals can be-
Horses
Dogs
Cats
Goats
Cows
Sheep
Pigs
Any animal you own that isn't poultry!
And all poultry are allowed in the poultry cat!
I am excited to host this comp, and see your videos! Along with your video, please include, name, age, breed, gender, and any additional info you want to add! Thanks for entering! Avery
Ohh, Emi should nail this one!
She is our Akita, a goofy girl she is! here is a preview picture!
I will need help uploading it though... These aren't for the contest, but is it just me or does our cat look like our dog...?
IMG_5329.jpg
IMG_4978 (1).jpg

Back
Top Bottom