CLOSED Fantastic Feathered Fowl photo contest! Enter your Hens and Roosters! Ends 2/21 **w/PRIZES!

Pics

Weeg

Enabler
Jul 1, 2020
Small town in Western Washington
My Coop
My Coop
Hello and welcome to the Fantastic Feathered Fowl photo contest! This contest is for chickens only, but any gender, past laying or crowing age is allowed. If your bird has no crowed or laid yet, please enter them in the chick category. Simply upload your photo and watch as the rest of the entries roll in, who doesn't love to see chicken photos? :D
The contest will Open on the 1st of February, and end on the 21st of February. Any entires posted before, or after that date will NOT be entered in the contest. They will be "dead" entries and I will skip over them during judging. You can re-enter your bird once the contest opens if you enter to early.

Rules:
-- 3 entries per member! Since there are prizes involved, I will judge each of your entires, pick the best one, then enter that bird in the final tally. I don't want one person to be able to win multiple prizes, so I hope this can help make it more fare.

-- Please only include 1-2 photos per entry. Please place your best photo first, this is the one I will judge with.

-- 1 Entry per post. This makes it easier for me to judge.

-- You are allowed to enter birds that were entered in previous contests.

-- Please be respectful. This is a friendly contest created so we can all adore each
others poultry!

-- Have fun!

Catagorys:
-- Hens (fully feathered
-- Roosters (fully feathered)
-- Chicks (not fully feathered)

Setup: (Not required but recommended)

-- Name:
-- Breed:
-- Category:
-- Photo-

Prizes!!!!
Yes! This contest will be giving away not only one, but multiple prizes!

The first place winner of every category will get their choice of a FREE item from my Etsy shop! First place winners will be able to choose any item they like under 20$ value. You will have to pay for shipping, but the item is FREE!

The second place winner of every category will get a 50% off coupon for any item in my shop. The best way to do this would be if you had an Etsy account so I could send you a coupon, but if this isn't an option for your I'll do my best to compromise.

The third place winner of each category will get a 25% off coupon for any item in my shop . Again, it would be easiest if you had an account, but I'll do my best if that isn't possible.

Runner up gets bragging rights.

If you are unable to except a price, gifting is an option.

Thanks for entering everyone! I'm very excited to launch this contest. Again, the contest will Open on the 1st of February, and end on the 21st of February.
Have fun!

Last edited:
READ THE RULES AND INFORMATION BELOW.
Hello and welcome to the Fantastic Feathered Fowl photo contest! This contest is for chickens only, but any gender, past laying or crowing age is allowed. If your bird has no crowed or laid yet, please enter them in the chick category. Simple upload your photo and watch as the rest of the entries roll in, who doesn't love to see chicken photos? :D
The contest will Open on the 1st of February, and end on the 21st of February. Any entires posted before, or after that date will NOT be entered in the contest. They will be "dead" entries and I will skip over them during judging. You can re-enter your bird once the contest opens if you enter to early.

Rules:
-- 3 entries per member! Since there are prizes involved, I will judge each of your entires, pick the best one, then enter that bird in the final tally. I don't want one person to be able to win multiple prizes, so I hope this can help make it more fare.

-- Please only include 1-2 photos per entry. Please place your best photo first, this is the one I will judge with.

-- Please be respectful. This is a friendly contest created so we can all adore each others poultry!

-- Have fun!

Catagorys:
-- Hens (First egg)
-- Roosters (First crow)
-- Chicks (Younger than first egg/crow)

Setup:

-- Name:
-- Breed:
-- Category:
-- Photo-

Prizes!!!!

The first place winner of every category will get their choice of a FREE item from my Etsy shop! First place winners will be able to choose any item they like under 20$ value. You will have to pay for shipping, but the item is FREE!

The second place winner of every category will get a 50% off coupon for any item in my shop. The best way to do this would be if you had an Etsy account so I could send you a coupon, but if this isn't an option for your I'll do my best to compromise.

The third place winner of each category will get a 25% off coupon for any item in my shop. Again, it would be easiest if you had an account, but I'll do my best if that isn't possible.

Thanks for entering everyone! I'm very excited to launch this contest. Again, the contest will Open on the 1st of February, and end on the 21st of February.
Have fun!
I will be entering if it is open! :D Well done by the way!

Last edited:
READ THE RULES AND INFORMATION BELOW.
Hello and welcome to the Fantastic Feathered Fowl photo contest! This contest is for chickens only, but any gender, past laying or crowing age is allowed. If your bird has no crowed or laid yet, please enter them in the chick category. Simply upload your photo and watch as the rest of the entries roll in, who doesn't love to see chicken photos? :D

Rules:

-- Please be respectful. This is a friendly contest created so we can all adore each others poultry!

-- Have fun!

Catagorys:
-- Hens (First egg)
-- Roosters (First crow)
-- Chicks (Younger than first egg/crow)

Setup:

-- Name:
-- Breed:
-- Category:
-- Photo-

Prizes!!!!

The third place winner of each category will get a 25% off coupon for any item in my shop. Again, it would be easiest if you had an account, but I'll do my best if that isn't possible.

Runner up gets bragging rights.

Have fun!
I can't wait till it starts !

Back
Top Bottom