Dorking Thread!!!!!!!!

good luck finding some bebop
i actually think mcmrurry has good dorkings the only thing i see wrong is the leg color
punky
big_smile.png

I have a Dorking rooster sadly having to give her up. Was hoping it was a hen named it lucy
sad.png
.. Anyone needing a Dorking Rooster Beautiful well Handsome please let me know. This is the sweetest rooster.
He is about 10 weeks old got him from Home school chickens a very nice place to get your chicks.

Black,Grey and blue-green and black tail feathers..

Please contact me if looking for one in Northern California..

we've been reading a lot about this breed.. might be one for us to look into next year.. I don't want to add anymore this year.. ( we have 21 right now) I want to make sure I can be successful at chickens before I add more.. I have one odd ball roo.. that I need to get 2 or 3 girls.. want his breed.. he is a golden barred LF Chochin.. hes beautiful all ready and just a young'un... then i want blue Orphingtons and dorkings next year..

b are there any breeders in the south east of dorkings?

)O(
Pink

I am disapointed in myself, we just lost 4 beautiful 6 week old girls. I don't know if a fisher went into the run or the 4 birds flew out the top that had boards across it and the beagles killed them. The fence is 4 feet high and I am so bumbed.

Any one here have any Rose comb or Single comb red hatching eggs for sale? I have RC reds, SC cuckoos and On RC Black. I really want another line to add to my red.

Back
Top Bottom