Double posting and posting before I've clicked submit!!

Quote: Browser add-ons would be your extensions...as in any AdBlocks, any Internet Security tool bars, Google Docs, Office on Line, etc...you can find these in your tools at the top right corner of your browser as either add-ons or extensions.

Quote:What are "browser add-ons"?

Can one post while "incognito"?

-Kathy
Browser add-ons would be your extensions...as in any AdBlocks, any Internet Security tool bars, Google Docs, Office on Line, etc...you can find these in your tools at the top right corner of your browser as either add-ons or extensions.
Thanks!

@HuddlerLuis
my add-ons:

Windows 10
Chrome
51.0.2704.103​

If it happens again I will disable the above and try incognito.​

-Kathy​

Last edited:
Back to its old tricks again. saying I already posted then shows1 new post but its mine.
Huddler had the site closed this am for "updating".

And again:

Windows 10, Chrome

-Kathy
It's doing it again
sad.png

Your Chrome version is 52.0.2743.116
Windows 10​

Let me know if you want new screen shots.​

-Kathy​

Yup, having the same problem posting. It doesn't show that it has posted, and when I hit submit a second time, it tells me I already submitted, and then the 1 New Post thing comes up on the bottom, which ends up being my post, but the editor doesn't clear. Takes a long time before any of this happens too... very slow.

Have posted a couple more times now and it seems to be working properly.

I have noticed in the past, problems seem to occur when people are posting at the same time on the thread.

On a laptop, using Firefox.

Yup, having the same problem posting. It doesn't show that it has posted, and when I hit submit a second time, it tells me I already submitted, and then the 1 New Post thing comes up on the bottom, which ends up being my post, but the editor doesn't clear. Takes a long time before any of this happens too... very slow.

Have posted a couple more times now and it seems to be working properly.

I have noticed in the past, problems seem to occur when people are posting at the same time on the thread.

On a laptop, using Firefox.
Interesting observation!

-Kathy

Back
Top Bottom