D'uccle breeders Database

Pics
Ok - so my findings are this - USPS shipping =$40 +/-; shipping container = $20. So around $60, if you are interested please let me know. I would be willing to let him go for shipping costs only if he gets a new home....
hmm.png

So I am adding my name to the mix of people breeding duccles. Here is what I have:
Millie fleur d'uccles
White duccles(1 pair)
Black mottled duccles
Blue mottled duccles
Golden neck duccles
Self blue duccles
Porcelain duccles
And lots of projects.
I am always looking for more of the colors I have so I can dfiversify my flock. Always wanting to add colors I do not currently have also. I am open for trades always.
I am currently looking to add some more blues to my flock. I am not happy with the current blue rooster.

Yeah! We are definitely far from each other! But maybe by spring we can trade eggs? Like I said, I am up for trades. I am working hard at breeding quality d'uccles. I would like to get all colors at some point. I am always looking for more of what I already have so I can diversify. They are really hard to find out on the west coast. Always needing more! LOL!! Let me know what you have. Right now looking for some good quality self blue d'uccles. I have some hens but not happy with my roo. Plus I am looking for eggs of black . anyways let me know. Anyone at anytime can feel free to PM me. I love trades and am always up for helping others. Thanks!!! Jolene

I have golden neck and porcelain, also mille fleur. Right now I am getting $16 a dozen for golden neck and $20 for porcelains. Shipping is $12. for a dozen or $15. for 2 dozen.
If you're interested just shoot me a pm! :)
I often list them on the 24 hour auction thread also.

Do you sell porcelain d'uccle chicks and do you allow pick up? i'm in Los Angeles and looking for chicks for my broody hens!

Back
Top Bottom