D'uccle breeders Database

Hey tvanns!! So like TJ chickens said, all d'uccles are bantams. The ones you like are Millie Fleur d'uccles. There are lots of colors with these beauties. You should Google the breed. So much great info out there. Where are you located?? Usually have to wait until they are feathered and a few weeks old before you can tell girls from boys. I'm not sure if anyone knows how to tell when they are chicks but I have had no luck at all. If you would like anymore info just ask!! Or you can pm me any time!!
Jo

I am looking for quality, breed-able (no siblings!) Blue mille fleur d'Uccle chicks, Black d'Anvers, Quail Antwerp d'Anvers and Blue Quail Antwerp d'Anvers
Does anyone on here have these breeds? I'm trying to start up my own breeding business but I don't want to have to order from a hatchery. Please help!

I am looking for a mille fleur d'Uccle pullet and am getting DESPERATE! I am not interested in breeding or show. Just want a pretty bird and am obsessed with this breed.I am in Houston, TX and willing to drive a reasonable distance. Shipping would be great!

I am looking for a mille fleur d'Uccle pullet and am getting DESPERATE! I am not interested in breeding or show. Just want a pretty bird and am obsessed with this breed.I am in Houston, TX and willing to drive a reasonable distance. Shipping would be great!
I'm not sure how soon I can get you some Mille Fleur d'Uccle pullets, but I do plan on breeding my Mille's starting in April. If you can wait that long I might be able to ship you some chicks or eggs. I am located in Iowa, so unfortunately, I can't send you starter pullets. PM me if you are interested, or email me here: [email protected]

Back
Top Bottom